NEWS

Welcome!

• 772 Replies

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #75 on: <09-10-10/2140:37> »
Huh, let me just park the BattleMech over in the shadows there. All right good, all settled. Now to remember where I parked my Harley Scorpion.

Nice place you have Jason, great to see Shadowrun get an official forum. Now I don't have to hang out in stompy robot land all the time.

Cheers,
Welshman

Your SN looks so familiar. I know I've heard my dad mention you. You one of the Wild Boys or does he know you from somewhere else? XD Haaaaiiii person.
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Welshman

• Newb
« Reply #76 on: <09-10-10/2154:25> »
Huh, let me just park the BattleMech over in the shadows there. All right good, all settled. Now to remember where I parked my Harley Scorpion.

Nice place you have Jason, great to see Shadowrun get an official forum. Now I don't have to hang out in stompy robot land all the time.

Cheers,
Welshman

Your SN looks so familiar. I know I've heard my dad mention you. You one of the Wild Boys or does he know you from somewhere else? XD Haaaaiiii person.

I'm a regular writer for BattleTech. Jason is just tolerating my presence here cause I promised to leave the Mech in the garage and wax nostalgic about the days when I had time to play Shadowrun.

Then again I promise not to start into too many "When we played 1st Edition SR, we did it with stone dice and liked it!"
The Welshman
Catalyst Freelancer

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #77 on: <09-10-10/2157:40> »
I bet you had to roll them uphill in 6 ft of driving snow, too.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #78 on: <09-10-10/2238:29> »
And we couldn't afford pencils and paper! We had to prick our fingers and record our characters in blood on our (manly) chests!

Dead Monky

• Omae
  • I demand tacos!
« Reply #79 on: <09-10-10/2241:34> »
That could have been fun (in a creepy way) if there were any female gamers around back then.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #80 on: <09-10-10/2247:39> »
That could have been fun (in a creepy way) if there were any female gamers around back then.
There weren't.  :'(

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #81 on: <09-11-10/0910:56> »
hey hey hey! I was ALMOST gaming 15 years ago! I only had two more years to go before I started head capping my dad in BT. :D
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #82 on: <09-11-10/0932:18> »

Cheers,
Welshman
Welsh We ride the same bike. Welcome to the shadows. I think I will try to get my group of players to be "Wild Boys" also. ;D
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #83 on: <09-11-10/0933:57> »
And we couldn't afford pencils and paper! We had to prick our fingers and record our characters in blood on our (manly) chests!
Wait... I'm the old one here. You didn't have chests back then ;D

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #84 on: <09-11-10/1125:34> »
*I* did... I'm 37, man. ;)

Welshman

• Newb
« Reply #85 on: <09-11-10/1331:39> »
There weren't.  :'(

Poor man. The Editor for BattleTechnology was Hilary Ayer and ran the first Shadowrun beta games we played.

I'll admit that I first approached the game with a very laid back, this is a cotton candy game. My first PC was a Dwarven Street Samurai named Party Animal. He had all the subtleties of the panther autocannon and the table manners that made a wild Troll look civil.

Ah the good old days.

WM
The Welshman
Catalyst Freelancer

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #86 on: <09-11-10/1629:10> »

Cheers,
Welshman

Welcome
"If at first you don't succeed blame someone else"
Joel "Casazil" Rogers
Catalyst Demo Team Shadowrun Special Agent #251
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/CasazilsShadowrun/

Inpu

• Newb
« Reply #87 on: <09-13-10/0453:48> »
Well, this should be fun. I'm happy to be part of both Dumpshock and this place. Any excuse to read more threads, really.
When I am dead, I hope it may be said;
"His sins were scarlet, but his books were read."

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #88 on: <09-13-10/0752:54> »
*I* did... I'm 37, man. ;)
Wait at 37 you were what...9 when Shadowrun started? Also I have officially beed dethroned as the "Old One"!

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #89 on: <09-13-10/0853:11> »
Well, this should be fun. I'm happy to be part of both Dumpshock and this place. Any excuse to read more threads, really.

You came to the right place, then ;)
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100