NEWS

Welcome!

• 772 Replies

BIG BAD BEESTE

• Newb
« Reply #105 on: <10-08-10/0927:01> »
Hoi there Terms. Finally got around to loging in - whew-boy, the things you have to do to keep your "classic" program carrier 'ware working.

Yeah, I'm that old too, but the handle's still the same one - so if anyone out there still has memories that post-FASA board therapy hasn't erased, a BIG BAD BEESTE hullo to you folks.

So, what's with the wizwyrm dozing here... [poke with credstick]

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #106 on: <10-08-10/0937:32> »
Welcome Beeste!

Glad to see an old-timer around here. The Dragon's been there since getting hopped up on some "kobold ale" we imported from Germany. Keeps the devil rats away, so we let him be...

Nerroth

• Newb
« Reply #107 on: <10-08-10/1235:03> »
Hi.

I've been over on the CBT forums for a while, and after picking up the Sixth World Almanac this week, I decided to have a look for the right boards to talk about it on (or, at least, to post errata about...).

I don't get to do much in the way of playing on-table games or RPGs these days, but I'm a big fan of background books like the Almanac (and setting books like Handbook: Major Periphery States over in Battletech). I guess I like reading guidebooks for fictional places!

So, um, hi again?

Frostriese

• Chummer
« Reply #108 on: <10-08-10/1238:24> »
I've been over on the CBT forums for a while,
Interesting how many people here are from there. Including me.

I'm a big fan of background books like the Almanac (and setting books like Handbook: Major Periphery States over in Battletech). I guess I like reading guidebooks for fictional places!
I hear you. My main reason for my interest in BT, such as it was...

Anyway, yeah, belated introductory post by me. I decided to sign up here yesterday basically on a whim :D
Used to be on the CBT froum with the same handle, and I see some familar nicks here, but elsewise I know nobody, heh.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #109 on: <10-08-10/1314:42> »
Welcome to our little slice of paradise! Ignore the clutter of old code and try not to wake the sleeping dragon in the corner.

Frostriese

• Chummer
« Reply #110 on: <10-08-10/1317:12> »
Now I just need to find my meat body again...

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #111 on: <10-08-10/1319:36> »
I've been over on the CBT forums for a while,
Interesting how many people here are from there. Including me.

I'm a big fan of background books like the Almanac (and setting books like Handbook: Major Periphery States over in Battletech). I guess I like reading guidebooks for fictional places!
I hear you. My main reason for my interest in BT, such as it was...

Anyway, yeah, belated introductory post by me. I decided to sign up here yesterday basically on a whim :D
Used to be on the CBT froum with the same handle, and I see some familar nicks here, but elsewise I know nobody, heh.
I sculk the CBT forum and I'm a regular on BattleCorps. Handle's there are Joe Mallan.
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #112 on: <10-08-10/1334:06> »
I mostly lurk over on CBT (simply because it moves WAY to fast for me to participate--most of the time). Over there I go by Ravenheart.

Welshman

• Newb
« Reply #113 on: <10-08-10/1355:54> »
I sculk the CBT forum and I'm a regular on BattleCorps. Handle's there are Joe Mallan.

Joe... I'm going to have to hurt you now. You didn't tell me you had off spring smarter than you.

When is she going to paint a Mech and join the Regiment? We need a Mallan that doesn't get lost in his cockpit. ;)
The Welshman
Catalyst Freelancer

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #114 on: <10-08-10/1405:55> »

Joe... I'm going to have to hurt you now. You didn't tell me you had off spring smarter than you.

When is she going to paint a Mech and join the Regiment? We need a Mallan that doesn't get lost in his cockpit. ;)
She wants to join but is a little less lost in teh CBT history than she is here. She is figuring out her finances as to weather she wants to shell out the cash for BattleCorps. I asked if I could have her as a contact since she is a character in the Merc sorcebooks and I do technically know her! But I was given a Stone Rhino and patted on the head! 8) I was happy ;D

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #115 on: <10-08-10/1432:57> »
I'm so in the dark.

Welshman

• Newb
« Reply #116 on: <10-08-10/1435:21> »
I'm so in the dark.

The mark of a good Shadowrunner. :)
The Welshman
Catalyst Freelancer

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #117 on: <10-08-10/1438:40> »
I'm so in the dark.
A few yeas ago the COmmandos had a worldwide event for CBT (Lawyers, Guns and Money) There was a prize. Six particapants would be chosen from the Commando's reports to Cannonized in the games fiction. When the dust settled, my little prodigy had earned a place among the winners and was entered into one of the Sourcebooks as an aide to a Merc Commander. I was very proud indeed! ;D

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #118 on: <10-08-10/1739:43> »
Ah, more Tech-ers here. Although truth be told, the only reason I am one is because there WASNT a SR forum and I got into Tech because of it. Now that there is a SR forum Im here although technically I've become a Techer first...but I was a fan of SR first...

Ugh, that's what I get for trying to think without before my first six cups of caf...

:P  ;)
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

hemgath

• Newb
« Reply #119 on: <10-31-10/1035:00> »
Hi all ! I'm a player from Annecy (france).
Thx for this forum and this beautifull RPG & comunauty !