NEWS

So how do I get my rank up? And what did I do to get a - sign?

• 9 Replies

theKernel

• Omae
  • I believe you like it served cold -Matador
« on: <11-12-10/2007:07> »
I really want to be liked and I don't know what I did. If I knew I'd correct it. :-\
HACK THE PLANET
Theres no place like 127.0.0.1
Always start and end character creation by asking yourself "why is this character not an ork." If you don't have a good answer you should be an ork. -UmaroVI
"Stay at least one lie ahead of everyone else"-Vitriol
SR4+++hbB?!Wdk++o+++++M+P-

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #1 on: <11-12-10/2035:48> »
Rank goes up from posting, and that's it.  It's really just a cool shadowrunner-ish name attached to post count, but sadly not post quality.  Please do us all -- and yourself! -- a favor and don't worry about it.  The last thing we need is everyone worrying about forum ranks and just have them spamming the joint up.  We have enough spammer-bots doing that for us.  ;)

And I wouldn't sweat the -1.  They're sadly anonymous (completely so, even admins can't magically look into the servers and find out who did it, or when, or from what thread/post of yours), and as such ultimately pretty worthless.  I figure you shouldn't take it personally that someone didn't like what you said, but didn't dislike it strongly enough to stand up and disagree with you like a grown-up.  

Also, I just gave you a +1 to balance you out in a karmic sense, and make you feel a little better.   ;D

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #2 on: <11-12-10/2136:28> »
Yeah, don't worry about it. Post useful and entertaining information and you'll be applauded more.

theKernel

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <11-12-10/2247:41> »
thanks ;D I'm really starting to like this forum
HACK THE PLANET
Always start and end character creation by asking yourself "why is this character not an ork." If you don't have a good answer you should be an ork. -UmaroVI

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #4 on: <11-16-10/0955:31> »
Let's see... I was smited for a really bad pun I posted. Which when it comes to those I find it appropriate, and I was also smote for disagreeing with the common opinion in a thread. To the best of my knowledge I was being polite as I disagreed but then again not everyone thinks/speaks the way I do so I am not worried to much. The more you post the more you'll elicite appause and the occasional smite. Don't sweat it, it just means you're an established forum rat! :)
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #5 on: <11-16-10/1559:39> »
I got smitten? smoted? for stealing a taco and I think for posting Art Dankwalther's history. Don't worry about the smites or what it says under your name it'll come in time. You seem like a positive person so you shouldn't really have problems.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

theKernel

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <11-16-10/1613:02> »
Thanks man, wow I just wanna run with freaking everyone on this site!
HACK THE PLANET

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #7 on: <11-17-10/0838:23> »
I got smitten? smoted? for stealing a taco and I think for posting Art Dankwalther's history. Don't worry about the smites or what it says under your name it'll come in time. You seem like a positive person so you shouldn't really have problems.
Never steal Tacos from the Monkey A1!

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #8 on: <11-17-10/1003:01> »
Mistakes were made ;) I thought after we established our brigandine partnership Monkey and I would be beyond such things. He did try to blow me up after all.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #9 on: <11-17-10/1201:51> »
Mistakes were made ;) I thought after we established our brigandine partnership Monkey and I would be beyond such things. He did try to blow me up after all.
Ah the usual Monkey buisness! ::)