NEWS

Prices run wild in Running Wild

• 34 Replies

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #30 on: <04-01-12/1726:07> »
bah! always with tech!  What happened to using animals for dangerious tasks!  >:(

Isn't that what our group does, use the animal for the painful stuff?

True, they do tend to send in the regenerating kitty for the more dangerous jobs.  But Kitty hardly inexpensive... oh wait, when was the last time Shadowhawk divied up the loot?  ;)
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

Patrick Goodman

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Fixing the fixless since 2016
« Reply #31 on: <04-02-12/0935:29> »
Sooner or later the kitty's gonna catch on...just saying....
Former Shadowrun Errata Coordinator

Jaffer

• Newb
« Reply #32 on: <04-03-12/0715:21> »
bah! always with tech!  What happened to using animals for dangerious tasks!  >:(

Isn't that what our group does, use the animal for the painful stuff?

True, they do tend to send in the regenerating kitty for the more dangerous jobs.  But Kitty hardly inexpensive... oh wait, when was the last time Shadowhawk divied up the loot?  ;)

As long as kitty is kept well fed and entertained, there's not going to be a problem.  ^.^

Blue_Lion

• Omae
« Reply #33 on: <04-03-12/2203:28> »
I whould rule if i was running a game that any training needed to perform advance training for it to be effective whould be include guide dog whould heal sit and be house trained, but not attack. maybe even thow up a price for skill group training sit, house broken bark, when allarmed, heal and shake. (basic stuff.)

As to animals beeing abused when running wild came out made a elven beastmaster charter. An animal trainer, with a focus on the skill for training to raise the cap to 7. Then baght a bunch of untrained animals and trained them to help on runs lot of work but he was a profesenal trainer. Basicaly by the time i was done did not need a group for most runs bring a pair of merlin hawks ok mage is covered a bandit trained to ride in a back pack to open locks, some hell hounds with custom made armor or musle is covered. Only thing missing was the hacker face and gunslinger. Oh wait the trainer was a gun slinger.

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #34 on: <04-12-12/0234:37> »
This makes me miss Boxcars, my detective character's trained warform alligator.

"Why did a detective have a trained warform alligator," you ask?
Because if I have to choose between getting a sedan or a giant, chameleon-skinned alligator that can drop on people's heads with it's gecko-grip feet, you can bet your ass I'm taking a cab.  Correction, me and my alligator are taking a cab.

Pacer Stacktrain and Boxcars, together forever. <3333