NEWS

Google+ invite

• 4 Replies

Liber Hazen

• Newb
  • Hacker
« on: <08-09-11/1731:57> »
This link is for a Google Plus invite. If you are interested join Google+. All I ask is you add me to one of your circles, if you want!
https://plus.google.com/_/notifications/ngemlink?path=%2F%3Fgpinv%3Dl4Cuy9MKL7g%3ANBNNXuooOkE.

I am a shadowrun player that is looking to play in a game. If someone is looking to run a game on Google plus I would love to join. Have fun!
SR1+SR2+SR4+BT

bigity

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <08-09-11/1830:46> »

Liber Hazen

• Newb
  • Hacker
« Reply #2 on: <08-09-11/2302:07> »
Your welcome. I wanted to spread some good will amongst the Shadowrun community :)
SR1+SR2+SR4+BT

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #3 on: <08-09-11/2319:09> »
Sure you are.  This is a Horizon trap to attempt to get all our social information!

Or just a social network to get all our social information anyhow.  I'm not sure which.  YET!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Liber Hazen

• Newb
  • Hacker
« Reply #4 on: <08-09-11/2339:35> »
We should meet up and talk about where you get your information. I am not sure who in Horizon has been talking to you. If you tell me who you've been talking to we can give them a promotion within our organization.

If I can have your commlink number. I will have my people talk to your people. Please give us a chance to straighten out this rumor. It is not what it seems. We only want to... "TRUST GooGlE, their not EvIl" hehe :)

Sure you are.  This is a Horizon trap to attempt to get all our social information!

Or just a social network to get all our social information anyhow.  I'm not sure which.  YET!
SR1+SR2+SR4+BT