NEWS

Trouble with forum registration?

• 1 Replies

Zmiya

• Newb
« on: <09-27-12/1527:19> »
Hullo. Long time lurker, first time poster, etc. I've been having some trouble with the confirmation email required to activate an account here, namely that I've not gotten one. Waiting a few days and requesting a resend's not been effective. I created a dummy email to register this account and it worked straight away, so that was a bit mystifying. It would be nice to be able to use the email account I actually check, though. I swear the registration's not in my spam folder or caught up in a filter, I'm not an idiot. Any advice?

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #1 on: <11-15-12/1616:09> »
Hullo. Long time lurker, first time poster, etc. I've been having some trouble with the confirmation email required to activate an account here, namely that I've not gotten one. Waiting a few days and requesting a resend's not been effective. I created a dummy email to register this account and it worked straight away, so that was a bit mystifying. It would be nice to be able to use the email account I actually check, though. I swear the registration's not in my spam folder or caught up in a filter, I'm not an idiot. Any advice?

E-mail me at info@shadowrun4.com and I'll see what I can do to get things to work.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey