"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #16 on: <04-12-13/2219:24> »
Where is its picture, anyways?

I tried looking for it, but I guess I was thinking of something else because I couldn't find it.
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

RiggerBob

• Chummer
« Reply #17 on: <04-13-13/0542:08> »
A very old Doberman picture (2nd Ed. if i remember correctly):

Mantis

• Omae
« Reply #18 on: <04-13-13/0558:12> »
Mirikon, where are you getting Eurowar Antiques from? That book has been advertised at the beginning of so many books for like the last year or more. Still haven't seen it in either PDF or print.

Twitch

« Reply #19 on: <04-13-13/0644:29> »
Wait, Eurowar Antiques is real?

On-topic: I'm becoming very fond of the Rover 2068 SUV. Strip out the fancy wet bar and you double the passenger capacity, and it makes a good transport vehicle that doesn't scream "I am a shadowrunner."

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #20 on: <04-13-13/0752:10> »
Eurowar Antiques is part of Runner's Black Book 2074, and the information is also included in one of the data packages for the Hero Lab chargen aid.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

mtfeeney = Baron

• Ace Runner
  • I love crunchy numbers
« Reply #21 on: <04-14-13/0817:53> »
Where is the info about removing obsolete/obsolescent from old stuff?  I've checked This Old Drone, Mil Spec Tech and Mil Spec Tech 2.
Remember, you don't have to kill the vehicle to stop it, just kill the guy driving it.

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #22 on: <04-14-13/0851:06> »
Where is the info about removing obsolete/obsolescent from old stuff?  I've checked This Old Drone, Mil Spec Tech and Mil Spec Tech 2.

Used Car Lot.
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #23 on: <04-14-13/1747:48> »
First, pick up This Old Drone. Then grab the Reaper. Spend the extra 25% to refit it back to milspec and remove the Obsolete trait. Throw on a chameleon coating. Now you have a drone that is hard to spot, can keep flying for hours without refueling, and has four hard points for ordinance. My current favorite loadout includes an Ares MP-LMG with EXEX ammo, and three quad-rack mounts (Eurowar Antiques), one with the Azzie Iron Bomb in Arsenal, one with the Ares firebomb in MilSpecTech, and the last with Dagger anti-tank rockets from Eurowar Antiques. All of this is Availability 12 or under. Sure, it won't be much good on 'quiet' runs, but when drek hits the occilating wind-moving device, and you need to go from 'quiet' to 'loud', having this baby on standby overhead is a DAMN good thing.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #24 on: <04-15-13/0035:06> »
First, pick up This Old Drone. Then grab the Reaper. Spend the extra 25% to refit it back to milspec and remove the Obsolete trait. Throw on a chameleon coating. Now you have a drone that is hard to spot, can keep flying for hours without refueling, and has four hard points for ordinance. My current favorite loadout includes an Ares MP-LMG with EXEX ammo, and three quad-rack mounts (Eurowar Antiques), one with the Azzie Iron Bomb in Arsenal, one with the Ares firebomb in MilSpecTech, and the last with Dagger anti-tank rockets from Eurowar Antiques. All of this is Availability 12 or under. Sure, it won't be much good on 'quiet' runs, but when drek hits the occilating wind-moving device, and you need to go from 'quiet' to 'loud', having this baby on standby overhead is a DAMN good thing.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Yeah, pretty much. :)
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #25 on: <04-15-13/0102:26> »
[spoiler][/spoiler]
"Persuing suspected Shadowrunners in a late-model grey Ares Roadmaster, license plate being scanned HOLY SON OF A SLITCH!!!  Scanning ended automatically by ECM systems in the car...  Apparently something doesn't like us trying anything active on that Roadmast...  DID THE EXPRESSWAY WHERE WE WERE JUST BLOW UP?"  "Suggest you disengage pursuit after connecting with the Metroplex Guard who are now taking over the investigation."  "Suggest you have a new set of PANTS for us when we get back to the station!"  "Please observe standard communications protocol."
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11