NEWS

Con on the Cob

• 4 Replies

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« on: <10-13-10/0009:22> »
Hey folks:

I'll be running a few games and also doing a writing seminar at Con on the Cob (http://cononthecob.com) this weekend (Oct 16 & 17). The exact schedule isn't firmed up yet, but should be two games on Saturday, one on Sunday. The con's in Hudson, Ohio, between Cleveland and Akron. I'd be happy to meet anyone who comes by!

Jason H.
« Last Edit: <10-13-10/0011:43> by JM Hardy »
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <10-13-10/0825:17> »
Slight threadjack/drift - you mentioned something in Chicago over Thanksgiving weekend?
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #2 on: <10-13-10/1013:58> »
Yes, I'll have more details on that soon. But I'll be running some games at WolfCon on the northwest side of the city on the three days after Thanksgiving. Small con, but plenty of fun!

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #3 on: <10-13-10/1039:37> »
WolfCon's a little more do-able. Difference between a 6 hour drive and a 13 hour drive. ;)

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #4 on: <10-13-10/1923:33> »
Wish I would have known about it a bit sooner, for me, it would have been a 3-4 hour drive. But alas I have to deal with that evil called work. Next con I am planning on going to is BASH Con here in Toledo.
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.