NEWS

[5E] - Led Dent (Tokyo Ghost) - Pink Moooohawk

• 2 Replies

Slamm-O!

• Chummer
« on: <10-19-16/1209:36> »
I'm playing in a very pink mohawk game of late as the face.  The issue is that nobody really wants to 'talk' and just wants to smash and make with the explosions.  I'm dropping my Face character and going with the flow - making a combat monster to match the rest of them.  We are using Prime Runner build, with Sum to Ten. 

I'm going to with Led Dent from the comic Tokyo Ghost (https://imagecomics.com/comics/series/tokyo-ghost).  Hyped up on drugs, and other enhancements he's a utter killing machine. 

Idea was drugs, and BTLs to empower him to insane levels of nasty.  Do BTLs, and drugs go over the maximum attribute ? As in can I get to 13 using Berserker BTLs, Kamikaze, and the Narco implant ?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-CZ6lNzunicd0p4d2hMUjQyVlE/view?usp=sharing

How can I improve him, or match the concept better ?

I would assume he would be at -2 at all times due to watching the Trid - ALL the time.  Any negative qualities grant a -2 due to distraction ?
« Last Edit: <10-19-16/1529:55> by Slamm-O! »
Mess with the best.  Die like the rest !

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <10-19-16/1410:35> »
Idea was drugs, and BTLs to empower him to insane levels of nasty.  Do BTLs, and drugs go over the maximum attribute ? As in can I get to 13 using Berserker BTLs, Kamikaze, and the Narco implant ?

No.  +4 is the max, doesn't matter how you get +4, but you stop there.  The one exception I can think of off the top of my head is Wired Reflexes and Reaction Enhancers with the Wireless bonus as it specifically states you can go over the +4 Max. 

And watch your Stacking rules, lots of things don't stack with other things.  And keep in mind drugs don't kick in until the start of the next turn at the soonest so if you don't have any prep time, you won't be amped up.  Cram, Pysche, Betameth, Novacoke ect are all excellent long term boosts that you can fire and forget for most of a session.

Slamm-O!

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <10-19-16/1535:46> »
The drugs / BTL Zerk is all character concept. 

Hit a button, and turn the scary man into the stuff of nightmares and soiled pants 
Mess with the best.  Die like the rest !