NEWS

Looking for a reference

• 3 Replies

Boneguard

• Newb
« on: <10-19-20/1717:45> »
I am trying to locate a bit of information but it is eluding me and I was wondering if anyone know where I could find it.

In SR5, it was mentioned how Newfoundland was considering splitting off from Maine. In a brief shadowtalk exchange (IIRC) someone mentioned it was planning to join Québec but someone replied that no, it was looking on the other side of the Atlantics (hinting of returning under British rule).

IIRC it was in one of the later supplement, but can't recall which is and so far my search proves fruitless.

If anyone could help, that would be greatly appreciated.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <10-19-20/1843:45> »
Quote from: Dirty Tricks, p. 68
Problem is no one really cares as long as money, jobs, and government programs keep finding their way up to Maine and Newfoundland. Dorchester’s methods are changing as the election gets closer, and he’s working the best angle he can find by trying to prove Ryan is a secessionist. Rumors have been popping up quite frequently about Ryan and the Republic of Quebec discussing the reunification of Newfoundland and Labrador under the flag of Quebec. Look for opportunities to dig up this dirt.

> Close but not quite. Ryan’s conversations have been with the UK not Quebec. How crazy would that be?
> Winterhawk

> Seriously. Secession. Simply spectacular. Alliteration aside, the point is that there are enough rumors that he’s talking to someone. That will get him out of office faster than getting busted with a trunk full of coke rolling up I-95.
> Plan 9

> There was a time that wouldn’t really lose you an office.
> Kay St. Irregular

Boneguard

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <10-19-20/1949:22> »
Quote from: Dirty Tricks, p. 68
Problem is no one really cares as long as money, jobs, and government programs keep finding their way up to Maine and Newfoundland. Dorchester’s methods are changing as the election gets closer, and he’s working the best angle he can find by trying to prove Ryan is a secessionist. Rumors have been popping up quite frequently about Ryan and the Republic of Quebec discussing the reunification of Newfoundland and Labrador under the flag of Quebec. Look for opportunities to dig up this dirt.

> Close but not quite. Ryan’s conversations have been with the UK not Quebec. How crazy would that be?
> Winterhawk

> Seriously. Secession. Simply spectacular. Alliteration aside, the point is that there are enough rumors that he’s talking to someone. That will get him out of office faster than getting busted with a trunk full of coke rolling up I-95.
> Plan 9

> There was a time that wouldn’t really lose you an office.
> Kay St. Irregular

Thank you very much! That was driving me crazy.

And seeing that I was convinced it was 5th edition, I would have kept missing it.

Again thank you.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...