NEWS

Grenades

• 20 Replies

Stahlseele

• Omae
  • Elfen haben doofe Ohren.
« Reply #15 on: <07-31-11/1523:40> »
Do you guys want me to start another TrollThrowingAdept using grenades as his weapon of choice discussion again?
The one where the target gets the damage from the impact of the grenade and then if he does not manage to get away from it point blank damage from an impact detonator enabled grenade?
Which then escalates into the troll using mortar rounds as his weapon of choice?
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

Exodus

• Newb
« Reply #16 on: <07-31-11/2324:34> »
Alternate tactic: use Gecko Tape and a remote trigger, physically slap the grenade onto the target and run away before detonating.
Did that with a stun grenade to a PC who wandered away from the group while hunting an assassin.

I was under the impression that the only things grenades were for was easy explosives transport. :)
I prefer to GM for Role Players not Roll Players

Tex Muldoon

• Newb
  • Just squeeezzee the trigger?
« Reply #17 on: <08-10-11/0040:06> »
I love the fact that we can come up with so many different ways to use one item. The streets truly find its own use for things huh?
"You don't shoot til the can hits the ground" Snake Pliskin

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #18 on: <08-10-11/0056:39> »
I love the fact that we can come up with so many different ways to use one item. The streets truly find its own use for things huh?
It's the "Punk" part of "Cyberpunk", chummer.

DIY.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Tex Muldoon

• Newb
  • Just squeeezzee the trigger?
« Reply #19 on: <08-10-11/0101:49> »
Try gaming with a real life Hanible? from the A-team. It gets annoying real quick
"You don't shoot til the can hits the ground" Snake Pliskin

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #20 on: <08-10-11/1230:59> »
Try gaming with a real life Hanible? from the A-team. It gets annoying real quick
Aw drek, he's on the Jazz again!

Get the Bliss slappatch ready for when he crashes!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11