Shadowrun Play > Gamemasters' Lounge

A curated Shadowrun soundtrack

(1/3) > >>

Rymdkejsaren:
Hey. I've been building a playlist on Spotify for ages that I intend to use when I start running Shadowrun games. It's currently 10+ hours (I'm still adding to it and polishing it), all of it dark and brooding futuristic music intended to maintain a cyberpunk mood without disrupting your play. Best used with shuffle and some crossfade.

Full list so far:

Dark City -- General Future Ambiance
Future Combat -- Futuristic Action
Run in the Shadows -- Tension
Let's Split Up -- Creepy/Horror Ambiance

There may be two more lists coming in the future (astral space and the Matrix), but currently my focus is fleshing out the three more recent ones.

Oh, and if you have suggestions for any additions, let me know.  8)

Rymdkejsaren:
Hey everyone, I could use some help!

I'm working on some more playlists, and the one that's giving me the most trouble is the action one. The thing is, I want it to be 'futuristic' music (so no pure orchestral scores) that's not too loud, bombastic, and without quick changes in pacing etc. It should keep an action beat pumping without interrupting too much.

Now, I have a bunch of good songs but they only total about an hour, which will get repetitive. So please, if anyone has any suggestions, let me know!

You can find what I have so far here.

Overbyte:
You might try some stuff from the "Fifth Element", "Ghost in the Shell" and "Bladerunner 2049" soundtracks.

Rymdkejsaren:
Cheers, I'll have a look!

Sphinx:
I'm partial to the soundtrack from "Run, Lola, Run" (German title, "Lola Rennt"). Great upbeat techno.

Or everything by AC/DC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version