Shadowrun Play > Gamemasters' Lounge

Which Cities/Settings have the most supporting material?

(1/3) > >>

Nautilust:
Which Cities/Settings have the most supporting material? Excluding Seattle which probably has the most out there.

Tarislar:

--- Quote from: Nautilust on ---Which Cities/Settings have the most supporting material? Excluding Seattle which probably has the most out there.

--- End quote ---

i'm guessing that its Denver, I mean, it had an entire Boxed set & was home to 1 of the SR Missions campaigns & a recent trio of modules.

That said,  I think there is a decent amount of material for Chicago & New York in the USA as well as some support for the UK/Nog as well with products over 5 editions.

But Denver would be my guess for #1 coverage outside of Seattle.

Streetsam_Crunch:
(Note: I own all the 5th ed. books, but haven't read them all yet- just finished up a multi-year 4th ed campaign, so it's quite possible I'm missing info, but slowly catching up!)

Yeah, the Denver Box Set is great! Still have my copy, along with the CAS and Aztlan sector passes ;D , and would love to see more location highlights with their own 'local flavor'. I also really like the "Seattle Sprawl" box set Catalyst put out a couple years ago.

London also seems like it may have quite a bit of *current* coverage, between the "London Falling" Missions compilation book (really looking forward to a release of the Chicago ones) and "Court of Shadows" book.

Boston has it's own book "Lockdown", as well as a video game delving into what's going on there in the 2070's.

I'd love to see an official American release of some of the Germany info in a big box set. Keeping in mind Pegasus has a bunch of books focusing more on Europe, it's likely that Germany/Berlin probably has the most supporting material... though unfortunately you have to read German to access a lot of it (or find translations)

Crunch~

Stainless Steel Devil Rat:
Seattle is obviously the "home" of Shadowrun.

After that, Denver and Chicago both got serious attention over the course of several sourcebooks.  And then each hosted the organized play campaign for several years.. giving each city about 24 SRM adventures.

SRM is moving to Neo-Tokyo this year, so in about 4 years Neo-Tokyo will be one of the better-supported sprawls as well (as of right now it's only got 1 source I'm aware of: half of the Corporate Enclaves SB is devoted to the Neo-Tokyo sprawl)

Marcus:
Seattle, Denver, Chicago, New York. I'm sure the German side probably has several cities with good levels of details, I just don't know what they are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version