NEWS

Gritty, semi-realistic campaign looking for players.

• 83 Replies

Redwulfe

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #75 on: <05-10-11/1352:41> »
Just a quick note if you have not gotten your character to me, just give me a quick heads up to let me know when you think you'll be ready. If it is even close to being ready go a head and post it in the Characters thread so we can get you in game. As soon as you have your characters name posted in the approved section, Post your setting the scene post so I know your ready to enter the game.

I don't mind running a separate session for now or trying to work you in as we go along. if you have not been approved and have sent me the sheet then it may be on my end and just send me a note so we can get you going.

Thanks
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't

Red

*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

Triggvi

• Omae
  • It is all fun and games until the rum runs out
« Reply #76 on: <05-12-11/1634:09> »
Just for note this is my first PBP game. I have been playing shadowrun for years. So if there are things I should do that I am not, please feel free to mention them. I will be thankful for your advice on making my self more clear or anything else you think is worth mentioning. I am kind learning on the job here.
« Last Edit: <05-12-11/1638:57> by Triggvi »
Speaking  Com  Thinking

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #77 on: <05-12-11/1637:40> »
Im almost done :)

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
  • Professionals, Don't cross them.
« Reply #78 on: <05-12-11/1645:02> »
Just for note this is my first PBP game. I have been playing shadowrun for years. So if there are things I should do that I am not please feel free to mention them. I will be thankful for your advice on making my self more clear or anything else you think is worth mentioning. I am kind learning on the job here.
So far you're doing great in the IC thread man.  :) The only things I would mention is that it's handy for you to have a quick reference guide that can go with your character and link to their sheet in your signature so it's easy for the GM (and other players) to see your base dice pools armor ratings and etc if he needs them and doesn't have to go hunting for it. (I make one for all of my characters just to save myself time for looking up my DP if i don't remember them right away but my other GM uses it a lot once the combat starts so he can make some rolls for me, adjust damage due to armor mods, keep track of how many shots you've fired, things of that nature.)

Sweet dude :) how was your trip?
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Triggvi

• Omae
« Reply #79 on: <05-12-11/1648:39> »
Just for note this is my first PBP game. I have been playing shadowrun for years. So if there are things I should do that I am not please feel free to mention them. I will be thankful for your advice on making my self more clear or anything else you think is worth mentioning. I am kind learning on the job here.
So far you're doing great in the IC thread man.  :) The only things I would mention is that it's handy for you to have a quick reference guide that can go with your character and link to their sheet in your signature so it's easy for the GM (and other players) to see your base dice pools armor ratings and etc if he needs them and doesn't have to go hunting for it. (I make one for all of my characters just to save myself time for looking up my DP if i don't remember them right away but my other GM uses it a lot once the combat starts so he can make some rolls for me, adjust damage due to armor mods, keep track of how many shots you've fired, things of that nature.)
Thanks, I will make the change and set that up.
Speaking  Com  Thinking

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #80 on: <05-12-11/1653:46> »
Thanks, I will make the change and set that up.
feel free to steal mine if you want. I've complied it's format from other people's setups and made it so I liked it ;)
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #81 on: <05-12-11/1655:16> »

Sweet dude :) how was your trip?

Complete success...but that means I bought back so much more work, that I would probably begin to sleep in the office to save travelling time :)

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #82 on: <05-13-11/0341:07> »
Triggvi, is Korbin going by an alias or a fake name? you keep calling him oliver and I'm starting to get confused. Also, I edited my post.
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Triggvi

• Omae
« Reply #83 on: <05-13-11/0351:36> »
Oliver Booth PI is the name on one of his fake sins. That is who he came to the meet as.
Speaking  Com  Thinking