NEWS

Urban Brawl -- 4th Scenario (finished)

• 110 Replies

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
  • Professionals, Don't cross them.
« Reply #105 on: <05-04-11/1508:02> »
Brick grins wide. "That was a damn fine shot you made there!" He turns to Zach as he gets an alert that cred  is transfering over. "Don't mention it man. If you need any more work done, just let me know. I'll do what I can to get you good to go."
« Last Edit: <05-04-11/1721:32> by Teyl_Iliar »
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #106 on: <05-04-11/1650:47> »
Hey Brick, thanx for trusting me. Now, good accounts makes good friends.

Zach transfers 250Y to Bricks account.

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #107 on: <05-04-11/1810:34> »
@Stryker:

The Spirit of Man you summoned and sent off on a remote task to heal the elven lady informs you that he found her but the paramedics were already wheeling her into a Doc Wagon chopper in a plastic bag. 

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #108 on: <05-04-11/1837:48> »
Before leaving from the Palisades and dropping you off wherever you want, Wagner reboots his commlink, instantly removing the ID he spoofed earlier that day. He saves the ID's code -there's still a hidden GridGuide account linked to it, never know when that comes in handy- but removes all traces of it from his comm and drones.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #109 on: <05-05-11/0226:23> »
BBQ...well, this time Ill enjoy the meal made by someone else...Wagner, you`ve got a shop or something? I may have some work for you, mods done to my chopper. We may talk it sometimes else. Now, lets eat

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #110 on: <05-05-11/0507:28> »

The IO Diner, or known by locals more affectionately by it's former name "The Exile", is a refreshing change from the yuppy community where the Palisades is located.  Mikonos, the owner, is an ork with a graying ponytail that always finds some excuse to complain to you which part of his body is giving out on any given week. 

The team arrives a good 3-4 hours after the drop off and it's about 2 AM.  The place is quite full and you guys all crowd into a booth at the Exile with Brick in a troll-chair on the end.  The smell of krill-bacon and soycaf makes Brick breath a sigh of relief to be home.  The rest of the team however looks around rather curiously taking in some of the "native" Seattle culture.  You know you're in Everett once you see a room half full of Shalish-Shidhe tribesmen and the other half a diverse array of mark-ass marks, trick-ass marks, punk bitches, skig-skag skanks and scallywags, ho's, heifers, heehaws, and hoolihoos and they all seem to be getting along just fine. 

The waitress is a tough-cookie type red-headed ork chick with a name-tag that says Miranda.  After taking your orders she winks for a moment at Zach and drops him her telephone on his PAN.  <<If you wanna fuck some time, call me.>> The AR window is not even private and all of you can see the little message before Zach quickly puts it away. 

Amazing Larry rings Brick back on his comm and since the wings still haven't come out of the kitchen yet, he decides to shoot it over to conference call.  A 3d translucent image of Amazing Larry in his office appears in the middle of the table and only the team has viewing and listening rights to it. 

"Alright you crazy fucks, please tell me THIS wasn't your doing..."   He turns around a piece of AR paper and shows you what's on it.  It's a video from the evening news showing torn up concrete, burned out cars and the rolling smoke from what you recognize to be the place where Brick shot off the inferno rocket. 

"You know, what.....fuck it....i don't even care....I don't even want to know, so don't say shit.  The Johnson was happy so you didn't make me look bad.   Alright gents, we'll be in touch as soon as I line-up some more work for you guys.  Later."

As if on queue, the wings and synthanol-beer come out and once you all start digging in it becomes apparent that Brick wasn't bullshitting....those are some pretty damn good wings.  When it came to BBQ, Brick didn't like to cut corners....real chickens was a must.   Of course, in the troll's book, devil rat was the next best substitute .
« Last Edit: <05-05-11/0512:37> by inca1980 »