NEWS

[IC] Missions 2 - Trash the Body Electric (concluded)

• 381 Replies

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #375 on: <06-13-11/1708:03> »
Sure, I got even something better - Cursor's voice from the back of the car responded, using AR to log on he browsed inventory management options, then swapped to the peripherals, issued command to the small rigged vehicle to fetch two engines to your location. It will find them by their RFID he explained and bring to you in a minute. But I suggest we move soon after, I don't think that fetching the engines won't be noticed.

How are you going to detonate the charges by the way? The assembly building it is full of people by now.

"Easy, still got my radar. can see the one package i can let go off without hurting anyone, then Fractal can issue a evacuation plan and the other can go of. when Ryher gets back we can ask him to scare the brown stuff out of the meatbags.
guess no one would like to stay around when there has been a bomb in the room, even less if there is a warning that there are multiple bombs, and to boot there is a spirit kicking some magic around, only the brave would try to stay, and they might be lured out by retreating,"

if not then I will go back in to teach that stupidity is painful and kick some butt, someone joining me?"

There had been a mishap in the matrix, but other then that the infiltration had gone pretty well and a cold beer would be welcome tonight,
"still what will we do with the Eric? he is still sitting in my place without any recollection of us until we roll into the room and start giving questions":
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
  • Serpens, nisi serpentem comederit, non fit draco
« Reply #376 on: <06-13-11/2118:14> »
"Believe me" - the elf tells Omar, after coming back from the 'trix - "they wouldn't be so bold. Great concepts are not easily sold to corpses, and vivifying the masses is my goal, not theirs."

Fractal stretches his arms in front of his eyes, think of all that was achieved.

"That was great, fellows. Sam, just make the first bang, and I will make an announcement for the people there to go to their seats. Then, let the fireworks begin! After the show, I'm in for this beer."

"As for Erik, we can drug him for a day or two before letting him loose on some junkyard."

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #377 on: <06-14-11/0348:37> »
OK. I`ll post our acces accounts to RMD and security node on some smugglers hangouts, they are always currious about improving their tools of trade, so it will find the way to right ears and RMD/Nissan secrets would be deptled...even those Fractal did not redesigned. There would be a little left for cops to trace :)
Intuition(5)+Smugglers hangouts(3) 8d6.hits(5)=3
Looking for some roadrunners BBC, posting logins/passwords under the name "M3XST" with the warning that it is HOT and will last only a few minutes...
When loading dobermans and loot, I`ll shut them down, run extended scan for hidden nodes, deleting every tracing tag I can find. When they are inside Rover, RAM works also on their signatures.

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« Reply #378 on: <06-14-11/0956:46> »
Sam worked on clearing his astral traces and Cursor on spoofing the traces of their matrix connections when Omar started to pickup a rising tremor in the radio transmission during the wait. "Billy, what is happening?" "Grudge have you seen Frank or Drake, I haven't heard them in a while?" "What the fuck has happened with that crane? Weren't Harry supposed to be checking the crane rig?" "He sayz he did Grudge, there'z nothin' rong wiz it he sayz"

"RED ALERT !!! Grudge here, taking over, going seventeen." With that all you hear was a serie of rapid clicks and then silvence.

Around that moment a small vehicle followed by the drones arrived to the side of the van.
Sam waited few seconds, and choosing a moment, when all of the workers were close to the crane and far away from the assembly line he fired up the charges on the line.

An bright orange lamps on each building and an alerting sound turned on immediately. Fractal haven't had to do anything. A preprogrammed woman voice with a little bit digital touch informed everyone in the facility. "Danger! Proceed with an evacuation plan! This is not an exercise! Move to the parking lots immediately! Keep calm! ... Danger! Proceed with an evacuation plan! This is not an exercise! Move to the parking lots immediately! Keep calm! ..."

Having loaded the stuff already, before the wave of the workers and remaining guards pouring form the building to the place between warehouse and assembly building, Omar wheeled over toward the gate. Not really sure what they saw and fearing to hurt any of the workers the guards haven't fired.

Just before going out of the radar range Sam spotted another chance - all of the workers and guards gone. He fired all remaining changes and with a satisfying thuds turned the rest of the machinery into several tons of metal and plastic debris. Omar multitasked driving fast toward the Calico overwatch spot and distributing access points for RMD node. After a short moment Calico appeared with other facility guards short on her tail. She jumped in and you bolted away. At first fast over the fastlane, and then off the Grid to the safety of the sprawl shadows.

Half of the next day you recovered the length of the night. Later on you turned on news faxes to see the results. To your delight without Erik (that has been a drugged stone) the facility spiraled into chaos. Not that there was much to recover. The assembly lines and crane were broken to the point when it's much better to salvage the materials and buy new lines - setting everything would take several weeks. The security officials weren't silent, but Cyclops Security received some very bad comments in matrix nodes on the way the facility security was handled. It seems that offenders used a glaring hole in the security procedures, were able to enter unhindered and then without much problem eliminated security center, without anyone noticing. On the other hands the facility management got it's own share for not taking precaution against magical assault - a standard this days. While the digital security was up to the standard, it has proven insufficient and most companies should be now beefing up their own defenses if they do not wish to meet a similar fate.
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #379 on: <06-14-11/1839:21> »
I say...FUCK YOU...with the beer in my other hand...the one not giving the finger to representatives trying to make a media statement...browsing multiple news channels.
We still have that meatbag somewhere, let`s dispose it and get lowprofile for a while.

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« Reply #380 on: <06-15-11/1251:46> »
Picking up the pieces

The run has ended early Thursday. By late afternoon you left Erik in the one of the sprawl's illegal waste droppoints drugged enough to keep him stoned for another day.

By the evening you got a call from Mr. Johnson. "All right gentlemen. What's done is done. If there is anything more that you've planned to do, cease it immediately. I gather you've done what you're asked to do. You can come and to pickup the payment at 8pm at Jay's Boathouse North." For some reason Fractal felt out in his voice some strange tones, like that something went wrong, the J. was more detached, and not at all happy with the results. Sensing troubles you put yourself on alert. Calico went out to serve as lookout. Riker, was sitting at the back of the nearby restaurant doing astral recon, and Omar in his car listening for any suspicious traffic. ANything get wrong and you're ready to bust out. 

The Johnson was late. About 8:20pm, his bodyguard have knocked and entered the private dining room you occupied. He tosses you the payment and leaves. Fractal got to him before he went out of the restaurant to ask him what is it, no party and all. He managed to only to squize out of him that you have performed as required, but the desired result failed to materialize.

Cash is good though, and the problems of J. aren't you're problems.

Browsing news for anything related to RMD you found out that it was sold out, and the buyer wasn't the Consolidated Food Distributors.
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #381 on: <06-15-11/1959:49> »
Like Im always tending to tie the loose ends, Id like to ask our datasearchers to find full info on that women I saw leaving Erics apartement...