NEWS

Upcoming Shadowrun releases

• 1367 Replies

Ragnarok

• Omae
« Reply #855 on: <10-24-16/1357:51> »
Is there anywhere that lists the month that each of the upcoming releases?  I think it would go a loooong way to ease our worries as to when each would be published.
"More human than human" is our motto.
- Tyrell, Bladerunner

Backgammon

• Freelancer
  • Chummer
« Reply #856 on: <10-24-16/1450:45> »
No. CGL is a microscopic company subject to many forces that affect desired publication dates. Any date suggested would be missed by a little or a lot 100% of the time. Books come out when they come out, that's all.
My Shadowrun Pinterest collections: Landscape and Characters
My Shadowrun works

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #857 on: <10-25-16/0651:19> »
If you're not doing so already, it might be an idea to follow the CGL Tumblr account. Most major releases tend to get promoted as they start nearing release. It doesn't cover everything in process, but is one of your better options. As well, every couple of months, I try to post an update as to what is coming up...speaking of which, should probably start working on the next one. ;)

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #858 on: <10-25-16/0712:29> »
If someone could update the list here it would also be great IMO: http://shadowrun.tumblr.com/upcoming
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Shadowjack

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #859 on: <11-03-16/1800:32> »
Any word on the physical copy release of Anarchy? I am very excited about that!
Show me your wallet and I'll show you a man with 20 fingers.

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #860 on: <11-24-16/0612:43> »
Any word on the physical copy release of Anarchy? I am very excited about that!

November 30th :) ==> http://www.catalystgamelabs.com/2016/11/23/fall-street-dates/

I don't usually buy limited editions but I must say Anarchy's LE looks great... simple and elegant.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #861 on: <11-24-16/0841:15> »
Yes, yes they do ;D

Carmody

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #862 on: <11-24-16/0852:09> »
On one hand it clearly looks great, on the other hand it looks to... clean for a book named Anarchy  :P
My profile picture is a crop of Alfredo Lopez Jr  Mickey/Wolverine.

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #863 on: <11-24-16/1659:53> »
If someone could update the list here it would also be great IMO: http://shadowrun.tumblr.com/upcoming

I may ask to get admin control back now that I'm back in the writing pool.

Shadowjack

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #864 on: <11-24-16/2250:08> »
@Marzhin I saw that, pretty excited! :)

@Crimsondude Which freelancer are you anyway? Perhaps you wrote Crimson? :D
Show me your wallet and I'll show you a man with 20 fingers.

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #865 on: <11-25-16/0236:55> »
@Crimsondude Which freelancer are you anyway? Perhaps you wrote Crimson? :D
No, that's Kevin Czarnecki

theKernel

• Omae
  • I believe you like it served cold -Matador
« Reply #866 on: <11-30-16/2251:01> »
I messaged the woman working on the TM book on reddit and she couldn't give me a date but said that it is happening still.  Also I wish catalyst could see how badly the community wants the TM book to be a priority (not just because I am playing a TM and love their lore).
HACK THE PLANET
Theres no place like 127.0.0.1
Always start and end character creation by asking yourself "why is this character not an ork." If you don't have a good answer you should be an ork. -UmaroVI
"Stay at least one lie ahead of everyone else"-Vitriol
SR4+++hbB?!Wdk++o+++++M+P-

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #867 on: <12-01-16/0730:23> »
Also I wish catalyst could see how badly the community wants the TM book to be a priority (not just because I am playing a TM and love their lore).

In fairness, I think the guys are well aware of the gap and the desire to get this book done.

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #868 on: <12-01-16/1232:26> »
Also I wish catalyst could see how badly the community wants the TM book to be a priority (not just because I am playing a TM and love their lore).

In fairness, I think the guys are well aware of the gap and the desire to get this book done.

Yeah. You all aren't alone in the desire to see it completed.

theKernel

• Omae
  • I believe you like it served cold -Matador
« Reply #869 on: <12-01-16/1321:29> »

Yeah. You all aren't alone in the desire to see it completed.

I hope I didn't make it seem like we were the only ones it just seemed like they are busy focusing on source books and adventures when rules should be their focus imho first.
HACK THE PLANET
Theres no place like 127.0.0.1
Always start and end character creation by asking yourself "why is this character not an ork." If you don't have a good answer you should be an ork. -UmaroVI
"Stay at least one lie ahead of everyone else"-Vitriol
SR4+++hbB?!Wdk++o+++++M+P-