NEWS

Street Legends Supplemental now out--ten more characters to play with!

• 226 Replies

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #135 on: <01-14-12/0154:05> »
Oh, I took care of that in another forum where I was discussing seeing the original Transformers movie with a teenager.
Hey, it was a fairly good animated  movie, even if they killed off bumblebee and most the older autobots.  Ahhhh.... the memories...
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #136 on: <01-14-12/0155:01> »
Um ... Bumblebee was practically the only G1 Autobot they didn't kill.

I also had a nice side convo with someone else about the scene where Ultra Magnus got blown up and how it was edited from theatrical release to VHS. I don't recall whether they changed it back when I saw it on DVD years ago.

Oh, I took care of that in another forum where I was discussing seeing the original Transformers movie with a teenager.
What are they teaching in schools these days???
I messed that up. She did get the reference. So actually it has nothing to do with the Jay-Z reference above, and I am an idiot.
« Last Edit: <01-14-12/0159:28> by James Meiers »

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #137 on: <01-14-12/0203:34> »
Damn... just remember them killing most the autobots I liked.  Its been around twenty years... wow, maybe time to try and track it down and watch again.

Fairly violent with a large number of permenant character deaths, not the standard for most cartoon-based animated movies.  Not sure about most the replacement characters, but it was an exciting movie to watch.
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #138 on: <01-14-12/0210:25> »
Twenty-six years this summer.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #139 on: <01-14-12/0443:39> »
Fairly violent with a large number of permenant character deaths, not the standard for most cartoon-based animated movies.  Not sure about most the replacement characters, but it was an exciting movie to watch.
They were all robots, however, so that was OK.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

shrike

• Chummer
  • The rep is dead. Long live the rep.
« Reply #140 on: <01-14-12/1406:32> »
Here's a question for idle curiosity. Who is everyone's favorite writeup in this supplement? I've been hearing a lot of enjoyment surrounding Kane's article/writeup. Anyone else that folks are particularly enjoying?

Personally, Harlequin has been one of my favorite characters since I played through Harlequin and Harlequin's Back, so I'm loving his write up. Kane's was very amusing. I like the fact that /dev/grrl got the drop on him. I didn't like the artwork they chose for Slamm-O! Seems like it doesn't fit his description from some of the chapter fiction. Anyway, I'm pleased with it over-all.
Imar heron. Imar raen. Imar semeraerth. Imar milessaratish. Miriat tela li? Thiesat tekio tore li?

Ryushiroi

• Newb
« Reply #141 on: <01-14-12/1640:43> »
dealing with his ex-wife, watching Nadia, and keeping his daughter in line.
Knight may have 99 problems, but the ex-wife and daughter are Richard Villiers'

Yes, but the ex-fling and daughter mentioned in the last Season 3 mission might give him headaches...

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #142 on: <01-14-12/1714:10> »
True.

My thinking was just that Samantha and Cara have been pains in Richard's ass for a long time.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #143 on: <01-14-12/1731:48> »
I didn't like the artwork they chose for Slamm-O! Seems like it doesn't fit his description from some of the chapter fiction.
I'm putting it down to he got a "Daddy Belly".  :P  Netcat probably had to recover her figure after the pregnancy as well.

But, yeah, really different from what we've been informed of before.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #144 on: <01-14-12/2223:56> »

*head desk*

Have I mentioined that I can never keep Villers and Knight seperate without a scorecard?

Totally different people, and I can *never* remember that they're not the same guy.

Bleah!

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #145 on: <01-14-12/2225:13> »

*head desk*

Have I mentioined that I can never keep Villers and Knight seperate without a scorecard?

Totally different people, and I can *never* remember that they're not the same guy.

Bleah!

Just an idle thought. Have Knight and Villiers ever been in the same room at the same time?
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #146 on: <01-14-12/2309:46> »
Just an idle thought. Have Knight and Villiers ever been in the same room at the same time?
Two corporate sharks like that?

There'd be missing limbs if they ever were.  Minimum.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #147 on: <01-15-12/0901:13> »
Two corporate sharks like that?

There'd be missing limbs if they ever were.  Minimum.
You're missing my point. If you never see them together, what is there to say that they aren't, actually, the same person?

My Characters

Henker

• Newb
  • Mystic Adept
« Reply #148 on: <01-15-12/0911:06> »
Speaking of Damien Knight, I have been very impressed by his fighting capabilities.
He is on pare with the most skilled "spec ops guy", even after such a long carrier in business.... not only he shall train a lot but he also have to have good trainers.
Eighth and final rule: if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #149 on: <01-15-12/0937:38> »
Well, since he can have the best a megacorp has at its disposal to train him, that's not surprising. And given how many enemies he has, being able to defend himself makes him a much harder target than most of the pampered suits out there.

My Characters