NEWS

Arsenal Errata

• 8 Replies

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« on: <10-04-11/0330:40> »
So, there's not much from Arsenal which still needs to be discussed.  There is still at least one thing I'd like an official ruling on.

Off-road handling.
As a mod, it gives -1 to regular handling and +1 to handling in averse conditions.

But there are vehicles which come with it.

So, the handling listed in the vehicle's stats, is that its neutral handling, or it's "regular handling" for roads and such?

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <10-04-11/0758:12> »
So, there's not much from Arsenal which still needs to be discussed.  There is still at least one thing I'd like an official ruling on.

Off-road handling.
As a mod, it gives -1 to regular handling and +1 to handling in averse conditions.

But there are vehicles which come with it.

So, the handling listed in the vehicle's stats, is that its neutral handling, or it's "regular handling" for roads and such?
I've always looked at the stats as the "Highway" stats. That said, I'd like to hear an official ruling on this as well.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #2 on: <10-06-11/0827:29> »
Brought up by the Road to Redmond PbP game.

The book lists the Chemical Cosmetics at certain prices, and most of the cosmetics (like the lipstick) carry 100 doses. Does this mean the buyer has to add in the cost of 100 doses of the drug/toxin they choose? That can get a bit expensive.

tzizimine

• Omae
  • Yes, I misspelled tzitzimeme...
« Reply #3 on: <10-21-11/1653:30> »
Any word on the details for the Static Scene Laser Monitoring System (p. 60 of the Ork-Girl Cover version)? It details what it does, but no price, availability or size.
"When in doubt, cause trouble. When in trouble, cause doubt."

My Cheat Sheet in pdf

Carmody

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <10-24-11/1026:19> »
I have one more question regarding Arsenal.

Advanced safety and Safe target system options exist as both accessory and modification, but their description as modification indicates that a smartlink is required whereas no such limitation is stated in their description as accessory.
Is it intended or is it a mistake?

Side question: in Gun Heaven, the Ruger T-983 and Onotari Xfactor III are equiped with a advanced safety but not with a smartlink, whereas it is stated in Arsenal that
Quote from: Arsenal
If an off-the-rack weapon comes with certain upgrades like smartgun, gas-vent system, etc., it is assumed that those upgrades are modifications instead of accessories.
so the smartgun should be required.
My profile picture is a crop of Alfredo Lopez Jr  Mickey/Wolverine.

Mantis

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <11-20-11/0514:14> »
Checked both my print (Ork girl cover) Arsenal and the recent PDF (German cover?) and there is a price/availability (pg 76) listed for a drug called Loco but no game stats or description.
Also any idea why Laes and Lael (pg 77) are 10F, 500¥ and 8R, 180¥ respectively and the Laes cigarettes (pg 64) are 12, 25¥. I know the effect isn't quite as strong but shouldn't they still be restricted or something? Seems these things would be the date rape drug of choice rather than Lael. (quoting Arsenal here).

EDIT: Whoops. Should this maybe be in Errata Discussions?
« Last Edit: <11-20-11/0526:44> by Mantis »

Tagz

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <11-30-11/2054:34> »
Checked both my print (Ork girl cover) Arsenal and the recent PDF (German cover?) and there is a price/availability (pg 76) listed for a drug called Loco but no game stats or description.
Also any idea why Laes and Lael (pg 77) are 10F, 500¥ and 8R, 180¥ respectively and the Laes cigarettes (pg 64) are 12, 25¥. I know the effect isn't quite as strong but shouldn't they still be restricted or something? Seems these things would be the date rape drug of choice rather than Lael. (quoting Arsenal here).

EDIT: Whoops. Should this maybe be in Errata Discussions?

Loco is a mixture of Red Mescaline and Psyche.  It doesn't have it's own entry because you derive the stats from the combined effects of both drugs.  Check the last paragraph of Red Mescaline, it's there.  I understand why it doesn't have it's own entry, but it can be confusing to people checking the charts and overlooked very easily.

Mantis

• Omae
« Reply #7 on: <12-04-11/0312:00> »
Thanks Tagz. I remember reading it now but like you say, glancing through the charts it's easy to miss. What about the rest? Laes and Lael? Any ideas? In fact it seems to me that most of the stuff on the chart on Pg 64 should have some sort of legality code on it. Briefcase Rocket is legal? :-\
« Last Edit: <12-04-11/0315:28> by Mantis »

JustADude

• Prime Runner
  • Madness? This! Is! A FORUM!
« Reply #8 on: <12-04-11/0618:26> »
Thanks Tagz. I remember reading it now but like you say, glancing through the charts it's easy to miss. What about the rest? Laes and Lael? Any ideas? In fact it seems to me that most of the stuff on the chart on Pg 64 should have some sort of legality code on it. Briefcase Rocket is legal? :-\

The launcher's legal, the ammo isn't.

EDIT: Whoops; glanced back over the entry and it's a disposable. Yeah, that's probably noooot right.
“What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.”
― Albert Einstein

"Being average just means that half of everyone you meet is better than you."
― Me