NEWS

first trip in the 70s

• 2 Replies

larskrygan

• Newb
« on: <01-15-11/0034:55> »
hello
i am currently running a game occuring in the 50's ( just finished harlequin campaign ) , and i asked my players to create a new character for a game in the sr4 timeline , so far i have an amnesic elf/changeling mage, a human technomancer and i am waiting for the other two players to make up their mind...

anyway, for the first scenario , i was thinking of a B&E theme : the team has to get to a rare book out of a safe. the robbery will have to take place during a social event hosted at their target's residence.
the Mr J will give them the following info : layout of the building, location of the safe, what is needed to open it ( 3 keys : a passkey/numerical/ voiceprint), i am thinking about splitting the team in two : one will get in trougth the personnel working for the gala, the other will be "guest" attending the party ( invitation provided )

possible problems:
* security personnel are on the premises ( beat a cop and a security rigger )
* getting all three keys
* not drawing too much attention ( did i mention the changelin elf with glamour ? )

and to spice things up a little bit , i am considering adding the intervention of a third party : terrorists in search of funding  who will "kidnapp" the attendees t hack their account, they will get away by drugging them all at the end ...

and i will like your opinion ;)
"stop bugging me or I will bug you"
insect spirits are the GM's friends

Morg

« Reply #1 on: <01-15-11/1034:50> »
I always loved a drunken VIP that wont leave the runner with the highest Cha alone you know gropes here and there is loud and obnoxious and follows them through the place for extra fun have the VIP guarded by a  runner team expecting a hit on the VIP  ;)

or have a proto-sapient AI stir the mix if you want a bit of random chaos random chaos is always good for starting a fight or causing paranoia in the PCs

remember the Techno/AI alliance is watching you they are out to get you just ask Clockwork they have been after his hobgoblin butt for 2 years now

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: <01-15-11/1036:22> by Morg »

Xylifrost

« Reply #2 on: <01-19-11/2324:38> »
i love that picture, the ear muffs are as big as his whole head. i have one of me when i was younger like that,