NEWS

Into the Chaos Chapter 2 Recruitment

• 180 Replies

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #165 on: <09-12-16/1336:22> »
Here comes Wheely 2.0, in attachment as always. The big changes I made :
  • Reduce STR to 1 and raise BOD to 3.
  • Remove Perceptive and pick Practice, Practice, Practice (Hacking)
  • Switch Archery for Pistols (Semi-Automatics)
  • Reduce Control Rig to Rating 2 and pick Muscle Replacement and Cybereyes with Smartlink and Flare Compensation
  • Added Armor Clothing and stuffed it and the Armor Jacket with mods
  • Added a Helmet with Gas Mask
  • Thrown away the Crossbows to pick a Savalette Guardian (big gun), an Ares Light Fire (sneaky gun) and a Streetline Special (last hope gun) all those rolling at a much better 11 dice
  • Got some APDS for my Doberman and a bunch of small stuff (Credsticks, Flashlight…)
  • The car got a better Pilot, Handling and can float on water. One of the seat is also now big enough to get a Troll on and is fitted with various strap that makes it look like a torture device. Truth is that it is fitted with a shiny new Valkyrie Module. The car also have a Life Support (1) because you never know what kind of shitty Toxins are in the air when zombies are around.
  • Got a Targeting autosoft for my Doberman
  • Added a Ferret RPD-1X mostly for house defense but can be used similarly to the Jardinero with some repainting. Most of the time it stays in the garage and is connected to a Print Scanner. The print scanner or the maglock (rating 2) aren't too hard to hack and if it is desactivated (bricked, formated…) the door will open but the drone will attack anyone that get through and send a warning to Wheely. The drone is wireless off until the door open, then it will send the message and stay on.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #166 on: <09-13-16/2354:21> »
Cool details, I'll try to have some OOC up in the coming days.

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
  • When in doubt, blame the dragons.
« Reply #167 on: <09-14-16/1825:28> »
When is the game starting?
From To<<Matrix message>>
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #168 on: <09-14-16/1937:18> »
I believe he said Oct 1st
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #169 on: <09-14-16/2256:04> »
October 1st is when the campaign officially starts.  Although Gilga may start it earlier but that would be up to him.

I've reviewed and gone over your characters and have checked some things out with Jack and Gilga.  You guys look set for the most part. (Still waiting to see what changes Mercy Merchant has in mind) The three of us have deliberated and nuanced to no end whole manners of ideas and the subsequent practices of those ideas.  Ranging from the setting to the NPCs, to the game mechanics, to the lore and fluff, and the world itself. 

If you have any questions or concerns then now would be the time to voice them.  Questions about the House Rules, Professional Ratings, Game World, Important Plot Points, Mechanics, Missions, Critters, Gear and Equipment, Other Player Characters, etc.

All in all, I think you'll have fun... and nightmares.  ;)

Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #170 on: <09-15-16/0141:28> »
Let's see some questions :
  • Do we use REA or INT for Piloting test while jumped in
  • Gunnery + LOG for all remote shooting right?
  • What do we use for dice roll?
  • How will the PbP work exactly? From what I understand there is an OCC and a IC post, is there a single IC post or multiple? Remember, first time PbP so throw all infos you have on me.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #171 on: <09-15-16/0235:34> »
1.Rea
2.Log
3.orokos.com
4. one IC (hopefully) one OOC
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #172 on: <09-16-16/0231:47> »
Latest version of my character. 

Nicole Monet was a promising physician in the Renraku system.  She was born to mid-level corporate parents and had everything she could really ask for.  She was educated in the the right schools and given opportunities only available to a small percentage of the population.  She was on the verge of having her future set as a corporate surgeon specializing in cybernetic medicine and could look ahead to a lifetime of ease.  She married the son of a rising corporate star and was on the list to be allowed to have her first child when everything went wrong.

Unforeseen complications on the operating table led to the unfortunate death of a senior VP and the family started looking for someone to blame.  The surgeon and her team were the obvious choices.  Nicole, her assisting physician, and all three nurses became the subject of a massive medical malpractice lawsuit.  The incarceration and trial lasted seven months, during which time her husband was allowed to annul their marriage and her parents formally disowned her.  Nicole was summoned to the offices of the company president and given the news that she was to be temporarily let go.  She would be given a chance to earn a place back in the corporation through service on the streets. 

It has now been three years and no advancement seems to be coming her way.  The corporation still has its claws into her but gives her the freedom to act on her own.....as long as she remembers that Renraku is watching.  Two years ago she fell in with a group of undead hunters who were in need of a combat medic.  Sadly, most of those people died and the others left the group.  She is now looking for another group to join and has recently moved to Seattle from Denver, hearing that the sprawl is home to many of the creatures she hunts.  As a side venture, she has found a niche as a street cyberware technician, using her van as a home as well as a workplace.

-- Priorities --

Metatype E
Attributes A
Magic E
Skills B
Resources B

-- Karma Expenditure --

25 Starting Karma
-5 Biocompatibility (Cyberware)
-3 Quick Healer
+25 Corporate SINner (Renraku)
-25 Body
-15 Logic

-- Attributes --
Body 3
Agility 6
Reaction 5/8
Strength 5
Willpower 5
Logic 3
Intuition 5
Charisma 3
Edge 3
Essence .51

Initiative – 13 + 2d6
Physical Condition Monitor - 10
Stun Condition Monitor - 11
Overflow Boxes -
Physical Limit - 7
Mental Limit - 6
Social Limit - 4

-- Qualities --
Biocompatibility (Cyberware)
Quick Heale
Corporate SINner (Renraku)

-- Skills --
Armorer 4
Automotive Mechanic 4
Blades 6 (Axes +2)
Longarms 6 (Shotguns +2)
Perseption 4 (Visual +2)
Pilot Ground Craft 3 (Wheeled Vehicles +2)
Sneaking 4 (Urban +2)

-- Skill Groups --
Biomedical Group 5

-- Knowledge/Language Skills --
French: N
Chinese 1
English 2
German 2
Russian 1

Medical Practice 5 Professional
Undead 6 Professional

-- Augmentations --

Smart Link
Bone Lacing (Titanium - Used)
Radar Sensor 1
Reaction Enhancer 2 (Used)
Ultrasound Sensor 1
Wired Reflexes 1
Orthoskin 3

-- Gear --

- Weapon: Mossberg AM-CMDT (Gas-Vent System R3, Personal Grip, Smartgun, Extended Clip, Imaging Scope, Imp Range Finder, Shock Pad, Sling 4 x Spare Clip 100 x APDS)
- Weapon: Combat Axe (Gecko Grip, Personalized Grip, Sling)
- Armor Jacket (Chem R5, Fire R5, Gel Packs, Non-Conductivity R5, Thermal Dampening R3, YNT Softweave)
- Ballistic Mask (Gas Mask, Image Link, Meta Link, Vision Enhancement R2)
- Forearm Guards
- MCT Blue Defender
- Medkit R6 w/ 10 reloads
- Antidote Patch R6 x 5
- Trauma Patch x 4
- Silver Credstick
- Clothes (Street Clothes)
- Nicole Monet, Corporate SIN Licenses (Driving, Practicing Medicine, MeAxe), Traveler Lifestyle 1 Month (Mobile Street Cybertechnology Clinic from back of van)
-Simone LeClerc (Fake SIN R4, Licenses for Driving, Practicing Medicine, Axe)
- Remaining Money – 535 (Credstick)

--Vehicles--

Bulldog Van (High Amenities, Acceleration Enhancement 1, Armor +4 (16), Drone Rack - Mini x 2 (Landing), Gridlink, Gridlink Override,  Handling Enhancement 2, Increased Seating, Metahuman Adjustment - Dwarf, Metahuman Adjustment - Troll, Pilot Enhancement (4), Rigger interface, Run Flat Tires, Rigger Cocoon, Smuggling Compartment, Smuggling Compartment - Human (Bed), Valkyrie Module, Medkit R6 w/ 10 Refills, Tool Kit Armorer, Tool Kit Automotive Mechanic, Tool Kit Cybertechnology, Shop Cybertechnology

-- Contacts –
Edward Fallow: Cyberware/Bioware Dealer  C2, L2
Hilo Nakimura Corporate Executive - Renraku C4, L1
« Last Edit: <09-18-16/0304:17> by Mercy Merchant »
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #173 on: <09-16-16/0308:45> »
Looks like Wheely won't be the only one living in his car! You have 1900 Nuyen left, use them to get a better commlink, at this price the Renraku Sensei is ideal.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #174 on: <09-16-16/0311:13> »
Or even cheaper: Spend 500 for electronic parts and get the persona mod added to your medkit for a cheap R6 commlink (provided you keep the medkit on your person)
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #175 on: <09-16-16/0315:08> »
You have too many mods on your Jacket.  It only has a capacity of 12.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #176 on: <09-16-16/0320:04> »
YNT Softweave takes it 18, right?

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #177 on: <09-16-16/0345:04> »
Sorry my smartphone cut off the last end with the YNT Softweave.  You're good.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #178 on: <09-16-16/0933:49> »
Yes, Simone will be sleeping in her vehicle, but she high amenities and a special bed.

Keeping the medkit on me at all times could be a chore so I just got a Blue Defender instead.

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #179 on: <09-16-16/1744:50> »
I just realize that I forgot to answer about the weapon on your van. Well the first thing is to put it with Concealed Visibility because it's illegal and we don't want your van to be seized by cops right?A Flexible Flexibility is the minimum on a vehicle imo because it can't turn as easily as a drone which limit us to Light Size. A SMG with Full Auto would be the best since a Van would completely ignore any recoil.

It's 6750¥ + weapon but if you can't afford it just forget it, I already have drones to attack.