NEWS

Still worth it?

• 8 Replies

Warmachinez

• Chummer
« on: <11-16-12/1106:41> »
Me and my group started the fourth season of SRM. I'm finishing Back in business tonight and starting Hiding in the dark.

I was wondering is it still worthwile for me to give feedback in the Actual Play Results forum? I am more then happy to do so if it will have any incidence.

On the same subject, the answers given in the Actual Play Results forum, do they affect the next adventure to be published or the next season?

Thanks Chummers!
Chaos? Lack of protection? Enemies lurking in the shadows? Sounds
to me like the fun’s just beginning. Sorry you’ll miss it, omae.
> Kane

AceFace

« Reply #1 on: <11-18-12/1058:15> »
Hey Warmachinez, my group are in exactly the same situation; we're currently halfway through Mission 00 - I'm beefing the missions up a bit to make them last longer (thank you Pushing The Envelope!). I was planning on sharing our outcomes, even if it is too late - I've really enjoyed reading what happened in other people's games, so maybe SOMEONE will find it interesting, even if it's too late to be of use to Bull.

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <11-18-12/1550:04> »
I'll speak for Bull and just creators in general and say that any constructive feedback is always worth it.

DWC

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <11-18-12/1602:11> »
Unfortunately, the result of SRM4-11 (and half of Season 4) became canon with the release of Dirty Tricks two weeks ago, so while the authors will appreciate the feedback, it won't shape the campaign anymore.

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #4 on: <11-18-12/1738:13> »
Yes, but there are other components of the feedback reports that are incredibly helpful to the Missions team.

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #5 on: <11-18-12/1852:50> »
It will still help determine a few other things.  The Vote was largely determined by a combination of how previous Prop 23 missions went combined with the vote we did at Gen Con (Which was surprisingly close).  But there are details about the fates of certain characters and where information goes that reporting can still effect.

Justice

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <11-18-12/2206:24> »
I'll be sure to let you know how our group fares. We're not quite up to the point of running Back in Business because we started with Copycat Killer since the pair of Missions are so well written. Great job Bull though one of my players died while attempting to interrogate Arnold by herself for some strange reason. The team is now sidetracked with tracking him down.

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #7 on: <11-18-12/2212:53> »
Ooops. :)

Warmachinez

• Chummer
« Reply #8 on: <11-19-12/0756:35> »
Thank you everyone for responding to my question. As such I will post our results and constructive feedback in the appropriate sections of the forum.

Chaos? Lack of protection? Enemies lurking in the shadows? Sounds
to me like the fun’s just beginning. Sorry you’ll miss it, omae.
> Kane