NEWS

Passwords hacked in no time

• 53 Replies

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #45 on: <07-10-11/1419:53> »
Personally, I loved the infamous "Captain Crunch" at a Con demonstrating his Anti-DDoS rig that was made up of 10+year old spare parts which performed better than the larger, more expensive, and cutting edge system that a Corporation was trying to hawk.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

theKernel

• Omae
  • I believe you like it served cold -Matador
« Reply #46 on: <07-10-11/1432:42> »
Personally, I loved the infamous "Captain Crunch" at a Con demonstrating his Anti-DDoS rig that was made up of 10+year old spare parts which performed better than the larger, more expensive, and cutting edge system that a Corporation was trying to hawk.
lol i want one of those captain crunch whistles lol
HACK THE PLANET
Theres no place like 127.0.0.1
Always start and end character creation by asking yourself "why is this character not an ork." If you don't have a good answer you should be an ork. -UmaroVI
"Stay at least one lie ahead of everyone else"-Vitriol
SR4+++hbB?!Wdk++o+++++M+P-

Onion Man

• Omae
  • Internet is a proper noun, capitalize every time
« Reply #47 on: <07-10-11/1443:01> »

DTMF freaking doesn't work anymore :(.  Hasn't since the SS7 superframe model became the norm.

The whistle is still neat though.
Description/Narrative
{Thoughts}
"Conversation"
"Voice over commlink"
Code: [Select]
Text over commlinkOrson "Pig" Fletcher

theKernel

• Omae
  • I believe you like it served cold -Matador
« Reply #48 on: <07-10-11/1455:38> »
lol good point
HACK THE PLANET
Theres no place like 127.0.0.1
Always start and end character creation by asking yourself "why is this character not an ork." If you don't have a good answer you should be an ork. -UmaroVI
"Stay at least one lie ahead of everyone else"-Vitriol
SR4+++hbB?!Wdk++o+++++M+P-

hobgoblin

• Omae
  • Panda!
« Reply #49 on: <07-10-11/1718:45> »

DTMF freaking doesn't work anymore :(.  Hasn't since the SS7 superframe model became the norm.

At least for customer exposed systems, security by obscurity seems to be long gone.
Want to see my flash new jacket?

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
  • Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey
« Reply #50 on: <07-12-11/0134:57> »

At least for customer exposed systems, security by obscurity seems to be long gone.

Someone should probably tell Sony that, huh?

-k

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #51 on: <07-12-11/1219:27> »
But look at what happened when the PSN went down!  The World's Champion Hide-And-Seek Master was found and dethroned!  :P

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #52 on: <07-12-11/1239:33> »
But look at what happened when the PSN went down!  The World's Champion Hide-And-Seek Master was found and dethroned!  :P
They found Waldo?!?

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #53 on: <07-12-11/1244:28> »
The other one.  :P  The 2001-2011 Champion.

EDIT:

#ThisTaserGoesTo11