Catalyst Game Labs > Official Announcements

Twenty-one classic sourcebooks available in print through DriveThru

(1/4) > >>

JM_Hardy:
DriveThruRPG.com has a print on demand program, and they recently added twenty-one--count 'em--classic Shadowrun titles to the program. This means that you can get Shadowrun, First Edition in print, along with twenty other titles. Here's the full list:

Aztlan; Blood in the Boardroom; California Free State; Cannon Companion; Corporate Punishment; Corporate Security; Fields of Fire; Harlequin’s Back; Matrix; Mercurial; Missions; Portfolio of a Dragon: Dunkelzahn’s Secrets; Predator and Prey; Renraku Arcology: Shutdown; Shadowrun Companion; Shadows of the Underworld; Shadowtech; Underworld Sourcebook; Target: UCAS; Threats

You can head over to http://www.shadowrun4.com in order to access that list with links to each title. Enjoy!

CanRay:
I knew the PDF OOP market was being worked on, but this is exceptional!  ;D

Bull:
The Prices are really decent too.  I'd be interested in seeing what the final product looks and feels like.

Patrick Goodman:
Oh, that's awesome!

Of course, I own all those books, but it's still a cool deal! And the prices are outstanding.

CanRay:
Fields of Fire!!!

Now if only some of the Riggers books and Street Samurai Catolog was included, and I didn't have to deal with the fun of Canada Customs and their idiocy when it comes to...  Everything from the US...  I'd be ordering in a minute!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version