Catalyst Game Labs > Official Announcements

Official website revamp comment thread

<< < (3/4) > >>

JM_Hardy:

--- Quote from: Tagz on ---I like it.  I especially like how the books are separated and categorized, with descriptions and quick links for purchasing.  Very smart.

Also love that Fiction gets it's own section and that more novels will be popping up there in ebook/PDF form.

Like that there are wallpapers, hope we keep getting new ones as new books get released.

I like the Shadow Images idea, but I think it could do with a few more images.  Perhaps a few more and use thumbnails rather then have the page load out all of them in full resolution every time it gets loaded.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that last part's a good idea. As we get more images, I'll work on a way to get thumbnail galleries up first.

Jason H.

PeterSmith:

--- Quote from: JM Hardy on ---As you widen your browser window, the ads should stay on the sides, giving the text more room to breathe.
--- End quote ---

Still a lot of wasted space, even at higher resolutions.

PeterSmith:
Attached a screenshot. Desktop resolution is 1920x1200, though the picture itself is smaller (stupid file size limits). Take a look at the amount of white space on either side.

FastJack:

--- Quote from: PeterSmith on ---Attached a screenshot. Desktop resolution is 1920x1200, though the picture itself is smaller (stupid file size limits). Take a look at the amount of white space on either side.

--- End quote ---
I'm getting the same thing across all browsers. Might want to check the left/right settings on the "aside main-aside" classes.

Rascal:
Much needed! Sweet new stuff!

Agree with the voices on the "waste of space"-team, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version