Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
  • Stupidity this Good takes TEAMWORK.
« Reply #797 on: <07-30-12/1618:44> »
Some RL Mechs...

http://designyoutrust.com/2012/07/rideable-kuratas-robot-mecha-unveiled-at-wonder-festival/

Here's the Video for those.

I was debating on whether to post it cause it's more Battletech than SR, but what the hell.
Runing the shadows since '90
If you can't Dazzle them with STYLE, Riddle them with BULLETS.
"Sometimes we do the right thing.  Sometimes we shoot people in the face for money."-CanRay
"Sometimes those are the same thing."-Mirikon

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept

ArkangelWinter

• Omae
  • A thing need not exist to be real
« Reply #798 on: <07-30-12/1630:48> »
It more reminds me of Warhammer 40k Dreadnoughts

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
« Reply #799 on: <07-30-12/1703:41> »
Okay we need some pics to make up for the links.

We rarely get to see a goof look at  this full Pic, and it always sets off my "WTF" alarm seeing Gary Cline up there as the prime suspect. Stinks of a Horizon PR stunt, to get his P2.0 more views.

adept w/ elemental attack.

Kinda what I think of for Picador and her people on the Job.

"Sometimes we do the right thing.  Sometimes we shoot people in the face for money."-CanRay

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #800 on: <07-31-12/1017:13> »

We rarely get to see a goof look at  this full Pic, and it always sets off my "WTF" alarm seeing Gary Cline up there as the prime suspect. Stinks of a Horizon PR stunt, to get his P2.0 more views.

What gets me isn't that Cline is the name of the prime suspect, but that he's not the orc in the lineup. Last I checked, Gary Cline was an orc.
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
« Reply #801 on: <07-31-12/1059:19> »

What gets me isn't that Cline is the name of the prime suspect, but that he's not the orc in the lineup. Last I checked, Gary Cline was an orc.

Very True. I had forgotten that. maybe he has "Human Looking" twice.....lol. or maybe hes a "human" poser, instead of the usual elf or ork posers.

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #802 on: <07-31-12/1102:27> »
Possible Matrix Avatar.  Hey, I've had The Matrix on my mind ever since I wrote the chapter in SR2050!

By:  MiroBudis on dA.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #803 on: <07-31-12/1914:37> »

Very True. I had forgotten that. maybe he has "Human Looking" twice.....lol. or maybe hes a "human" poser, instead of the usual elf or ork posers.

Or maybe his not even real and the Consensus thought the CEO should be human that week, but further market feedback and whats 'trending' said an Orc was the way to go . Afterall, Evo has an Orc and they are super popular at the moment...  Spirits and Dragons were also trending well, but market research felt that the public didn't connect as well with them...
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

Snake Eyes

• Chummer
  • I am the Matrx
« Reply #804 on: <07-31-12/2339:51> »
It seems that by the look of his stance, that Troll needs a bathroom break
Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« Reply #805 on: <08-01-12/0006:19> »
It was a long photo session.  Real models fight through the discomfort and find their inner 'blue steel'.
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

_Pax_

« Reply #806 on: <08-01-12/0730:01> »
Happened to come across a trio of weapons, done in CGI:

I especially like the pistol, with it's circular magazine - sort of a "pan" magazine, except it's oriented vertically.

Original source (and proper attribution) here.

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
« Reply #807 on: <08-01-12/0804:24> »
Happened to come across a trio of weapons, done in CGI:

SNIP!!!
I especially like the pistol, with it's circular magazine - sort of a "pan" magazine, except it's oriented vertically.

Original source (and proper attribution) here.

That Pistol is an SMG. that part on the bottom is the folding stock, and the bit in front of the grip is a folding fore-grip. I would love to see the whole thing extended...

EDIT: Ah! Found the full spread here. Check it out he even has animated pics showing the ammo feed......
THOR A1

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept

_Pax_

« Reply #808 on: <08-01-12/0912:00> »
Pistols can have folding stocks, too - IRL.  WW1-era Luger pistols could have a wooden stock attached; Artillery officers were issued Lugers with those stocks, longer barrels, and 32-round drum magazines.  (The intention seems to have been for the officers to use the pistol an especially light Carbine sort of affair.)

And a machine pistol can, IRL, still have a foregrip.

RelentlessImp

• Chummer
« Reply #809 on: <08-01-12/1452:42> »

What gets me isn't that Cline is the name of the prime suspect, but that he's not the ork in the lineup. Last I checked, Gary Cline was an ork.

Or maybe his not even real and the Consensus thought the CEO should be human that week, but further market feedback and whats 'trending' said an Ork was the way to go . Afterall, Evo has an Ork and they are super popular at the moment...  Spirits and Dragons were also trending well, but market research felt that the public didn't connect as well with them...

So many misplaced Cs. Fixed. :D
Next time you're down on your knees, and you're expecting a slap, it might be me in that mask, and I just might have a bat.
Currently Looking for Work