Shadowrun Play > Character creation and critique

[6E] Excel Character Generator

<< < (30/34) > >>

Hobbes:
There is not a Mark Up on Equipment Summary tab for Kali-Ani Collective, should be 30% on clothing / Armor for the Shiva Arms 3. 

Aria:

--- Quote from: Hobbes on ---There is not a Mark Up on Equipment Summary tab for Kali-Ani Collective, should be 30% on clothing / Armor for the Shiva Arms 3.

--- End quote ---
Thanks!  I will get that added in to the next issue!

Hobbes:
Martial Arts Karma costs are not calculating correctly.  Additional Techniques don't seem to be increasing costs by 5 each.  And cell G395 on '4 Qualities & MA' tab seems to be doubling the total from G387 same tab.  G395 Should probably be =SUM(G389:G394)   

G385 doesn't seem to like the value from Cell F3 on the 'MA Tech & Edge' Tab.  I think the Additional Techniques value is getting SUM'd multiple times.  Cell C386 on '4 Qualities & MA' tab should probably be =SUM(C352:C384)?

Could be that I angered the Machine Spirit with my tinkering, but those are the corrections I made to get the correct karma totals. 

Edit:  Cell G385 on '4 Qualities & MAs' Tab I used =ABS('MA Tech & Edge'!H3). 

Aria:

--- Quote from: Hobbes on ---Martial Arts Karma costs are not calculating correctly.  Additional Techniques don't seem to be increasing costs by 5 each.  And cell G395 on '4 Qualities & MA' tab seems to be doubling the total from G387 same tab.  G395 Should probably be =SUM(G389:G394)   

G385 doesn't seem to like the value from Cell F3 on the 'MA Tech & Edge' Tab.  I think the Additional Techniques value is getting SUM'd multiple times.  Cell C386 on '4 Qualities & MA' tab should probably be =SUM(C352:C384)?

Could be that I angered the Machine Spirit with my tinkering, but those are the corrections I made to get the correct karma totals. 

Edit:  Cell G385 on '4 Qualities & MAs' Tab I used =ABS('MA Tech & Edge'!H3).

--- End quote ---
I'll tweak the additional techniques select box to a yellow cell to try and make it clearer you put the number in there you want... I think that does it then

Hobbes:
+1

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version