NEWS

News

• 4 Replies

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« on: <03-27-17/0804:24> »
Good morning folks!

Some news to share with y'all:  on 22 March, I (Ray Rigel), submitted my resignation letter to Catalyst Game Labs for both my positions (Event Coordinator and Shadowrun Missions Developer).  My last day working for CGL will be 5 April.

So there are no rumors associated with my resignation:  I did so purely because I received and accepted a job offer which provides better opportunities.  There is no animosity between CGL and myself and I will continue supporting the CDT and Shadowrun community by running Events as an Agent (back to my roots) and running my home game.

CGL is working on finding replacements for my positions, so I hope to be able to announce their names before my last day.

It has been a pleasure and honor serving the community in those positions.  I want to thank the fans for helping make both positions such a pleasure.

In case you're wondering, yes, there are plenty of  Missions in the pipeline nearly ready to be released (just waiting on art), so you should see a steady stream of them over the next few months.
Ray Rigel
Former Shadowrun Missions Developer and Event Coordinator
Catalyst Demo Team

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <03-27-17/2215:05> »
Best of luck with your new role!

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #2 on: <03-28-17/0709:25> »
Best of luck with your new role!

Thanks!
Ray Rigel
Catalyst Demo Team

Lormyr

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #3 on: <03-28-17/1532:44> »
Ah boo, that's too bad Ray! Hope everything works out with the new direction. Sure I'll still see you at some game days once we get everything sorted again.
"TL:DR 6e's reduction of meaningful choices is akin to forcing everyone to wear training wheels. Now it's just becomes a bunch of toddlers riding around on tricycles they can't fall off of." - Adzling

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #4 on: <03-28-17/1914:13> »
Ah boo, that's too bad Ray! Hope everything works out with the new direction. Sure I'll still see you at some game days once we get everything sorted again.

Thank you!  Yes, you will see me at game days again, hopefully sooner than later!
Ray Rigel
Catalyst Demo Team