NEWS

Looking for a critique and some advice

• 17 Replies

larskrygan

• Newb
« Reply #15 on: <01-08-11/0257:30> »
and even if the mage is busted trought the official system, let's not forget taht magical talent is very rare : some corp can always "buy" the guy from jail.

and you now have a corp backed mage looking for some payback...
"stop bugging me or I will bug you"
insect spirits are the GM's friends

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #16 on: <01-11-11/0439:58> »
Want to have some fun, make it LOOK like the mage broke out and is now harassing the PCs. In fact, could be an associate, a copycat, or to make it personal; a family member. Heck, why not more than one person duing it for additional screwing-with. Illusion spells are a wonderful thing. Heck, it dosen't have to be that elaborite, mess with them by having Evil Mage 2.0(s) have the EXACT M.O., just for added creep factor and play it up so that the PCs THINK something is going on, only to keep going back to find Evil Mage Prime still safely tucked away in his cell, a la the movie "Law Abiding Citizen".
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

Morg

« Reply #17 on: <01-11-11/0750:47> »
I have always loved using possession or mind control so the person they thought was evil mage was instead poor lowly confused wage mage that was casting at the orders of said evil mage

wage mage go straight to Jail do not collect $200

Evil Mage stops of at boardwalk for some overprice coffee  ;)