NEWS

10 AI's

• 5 Replies

freddieflatline

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« on: <05-06-16/1227:59> »
Hey is Catalyst ever going to release 10 AI's?  I really like the fluff books and PDFs.  They are a great source of ideas for my games.

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <05-06-16/1641:32> »
Hopefully soon! It's the second thing I ever wrote for Catalyst, so, I'm curious to see how well it'll go over. Several plot hooks, and you should be ale to launch several adventures from it. Hopefully, it'll inspire people to start feeling around them a bit more.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <05-07-16/2122:36> »
That would have been back in SR4A?

freddieflatline

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #3 on: <05-09-16/1429:16> »
Hopefully soon! It's the second thing I ever wrote for Catalyst, so, I'm curious to see how well it'll go over. Several plot hooks, and you should be ale to launch several adventures from it. Hopefully, it'll inspire people to start feeling around them a bit more.

I am looking forward to it.  I really enjoy the characters, history and background of SR.  I always buy that stuff when it comes out.

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <05-09-16/1957:57> »

Yeah, and before work on Sr5. Trying to jive the rules was tricky when I revisited it, then  went back to it again after Data Trails. I may well go back and fiddle with it AGAIN when my vacation rolls around, to try and smooth a hump or two. Updating JackPoint commentary's also handy, since /dev isn't a lightweight anymore and so on. The first pass had FastJack in several places (we miss you, old man! Hurry back!) and, you know ... no writer's ever happy when things get sent out anyway. You always are, like, "If I had three more days!"

Artists man. We're never satisfied.

freddieflatline

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #5 on: <05-31-16/1429:54> »

Yeah, and before work on Sr5. Trying to jive the rules was tricky when I revisited it, then  went back to it again after Data Trails. I may well go back and fiddle with it AGAIN when my vacation rolls around, to try and smooth a hump or two. Updating JackPoint commentary's also handy, since /dev isn't a lightweight anymore and so on. The first pass had FastJack in several places (we miss you, old man! Hurry back!) and, you know ... no writer's ever happy when things get sent out anyway. You always are, like, "If I had three more days!"

Artists man. We're never satisfied.

You guys are awesome I have pretty much loved everything you all have put out so far.  Do what you can when you can.  I look forward to your next book, adventure, whatever....