Shadowrun General > Gear

Cyberdeck/Matrix tracking aids

<< < (2/4) > >>

The Dread Polack:

--- Quote from: DigitalZombie on ---Oooh thats fancy. Im especially a big fan of the program cards.

Regarding the cyberdeck- wirh Kill code yoy no longer suffer any penalty for worling actoss grids. Only public grid still has the -2 modifier.
--- End quote ---

Good to know. Thanks. Correction made.

--- Quote from: DigitalZombie on ---Program cards: maybe a small note/symbol showing if its a common or hacking program. Or its use like defensive, utility or offensive program.
--- End quote ---

The common programs are titled in green, while hacking programs are red. I'll add an icon for it for people who will print in black-and-white.

--- Quote from: DigitalZombie on ---I woyld think matrix action cards ala the program cards would be nice :)

--- End quote ---

This occurred to me, but that's a lot of cards and I'm not sure I want to dig through a deck every time I pick an action. Then again, maybe that works better. I'll look into it.

kainite311:
I don't know what your using to make them, but would it be possible to make it so you could fill in the level for Hosts and auto populate the stats and boxes for things like IC?

The Dread Polack:

--- Quote from: kainite311 on ---I don't know what your using to make them, but would it be possible to make it so you could fill in the level for Hosts and auto populate the stats and boxes for things like IC?

--- End quote ---

I'm using Microsoft Publisher, so unfortunately I can't do that.

I'm still learning the Matrix rules, so can you point me to where I can find that information, and maybe I can come up with something?

kainite311:
p. 247
IC rolls Host x 2 for most rolls, uses Host stats for matrix attributes.

PiXeL01:
Never mind

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version