NEWS

Fort Collins, CO looking for GM

• 4 Replies

Liber Hazen

• Newb
  • Hacker
« on: <09-10-10/1522:15> »
Hi I love Shadowrun and have been playing since the 1st version. I am looking for a group to play with in the area. I would love to play at least once a month if not more. I really enjoy 4th Edition and would like to find a group in the area that would be willing to play regularly.

I don't currently have a game I am playing in. I like GM'ing games but I haven't been a player in years. I would really like to make a character and play for awhile to get my GM'ing spark back.

contact me  by email.
SR1+SR2+SR4+BT

Liber Hazen

• Newb
  • Hacker
« Reply #1 on: <09-14-10/1231:03> »
I am having some success with getting a game set up but I am going to be GM'ing this one. We have room for at least one more player. If someone in the area is interested in joining a game in the Northern Colorado area please contact me and we will see what we can do to get you set up. I am still at least a month away from running the first mission. I still need to decide what I am running :)

When I start a campaign I usually like to mess with the time line. I will commonly start a few years if not a decade behind the current storyline. It usually helps me keep the tech stuff in control. I love all the additions but it is nice as a GM to roll them out gradually. Sometimes I even make games based on something new in the books.

Gotta go, but drop me a line if you have the time. I will keep people posted on what is developing.
SR1+SR2+SR4+BT

Liber Hazen

• Newb
  • Hacker
« Reply #2 on: <09-16-10/1055:43> »
This morning I decided on the setting for my game.

My group of Runners will be based in Denver for the start of the campaign. I ran Denver with my last group using 4th Edition and I actually had a lot of fun. I don't think there are many new resources for Denver but as a long time GM I like it that way sometimes. It gives me a lot more freedom to turn things upside down. I have to keep the players on their toes. Not everything you read in books and supplements is true!
SR1+SR2+SR4+BT

Liber Hazen

• Newb
  • Hacker
« Reply #3 on: <09-24-10/1759:35> »
Okay things are starting to get somewhere. I still have a lot of work to do, but I have the website started for my Fanboy stuff. I am going to have forums and a place for my players to talk and meet about the game in-between sessions.

Come check it out (http://www.3waters.org/consulting/sr4) you can only see the cool stuff by signing up with the site. But the forums are mostly public to view.

Talk at you soon. Hopefully we will have our first mission by Mid October!!
SR1+SR2+SR4+BT

Liber Hazen

• Newb
  • Hacker
« Reply #4 on: <10-06-10/1818:05> »
Getting real close to game time. Now that there are about a thousand more users then when I originally posted this. I will ask again.

Is anyone in the Northern Colorado area interested in playing some 4th edition Shadowrun? I could use another character in the group. Post here if you are interested.
SR1+SR2+SR4+BT