NEWS

Anymore Shadow Stock coming?

• 6 Replies

Nightmare

• Chummer
  • Freelance merc, runner, and assassin
« on: <08-25-21/1502:25> »
So, it's been over a year since we got Shadowrun: Shadow Stock: Ingentis Athletes and supposedly that was supposed to be the start of a collection of pdfs for rules on non-standard metatypes (such as the Nocturna, the Ogres, Gnomes, etc).  Problem is there hasn't been anything said or even mentioned about further pdfs since then...we going to see anymore or are those of us running teams with non-standard non-troll PCs supposed to wing it/junk them for standard elves and such? Would be nice to hear something from the silent Catalyst group....

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <08-25-21/2312:24> »
I've updated the news with everything I know that has been released. I'm not privy to future releases, but there was mention on the Shadowrun Union (link) about a new Shadowrun Card game in development. Jason was interviewed back at the end of July by All Ones where he talks about Shadowrun's Development process and talks about products that have been released and some that are in development (like the card game).

MercilessMing

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <08-26-21/1432:40> »
Shadowrun product announcements seem to be made by word of mouth after completion of an online scavenger hunt.

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #3 on: <08-26-21/1510:38> »
Shadowrun product announcements seem to be made by word of mouth after completion of an online scavenger hunt.

"Shouldn't we promote our product"
"Nah, our customer base play shadowrunners, they don't trust anything coming from a corporation and only value information they have to dig up by themselves.  Besides, we have no budget or time."

cantrip

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <09-05-21/2006:04> »
+1 karma

Sphinx

• Errata Team
  • Omae
« Reply #5 on: <09-07-21/0939:37> »
Rusty Zimmerman mentioned having written one in his All Ones interview. I assume it's in the queue awaiting artwork.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #6 on: <09-07-21/0956:50> »
Rusty's novel is out now (On the Rocks).

Also, here's an announcement of upcoming releases