Shadowrun General > General Discussion

Unpublished Drafts

<< < (2/3) > >>

FastJack:
Nice to see that there's yet another place to find the links.

Wordhawk:

--- Quote from: Ancient History on ---For everybody who doesn't know me, I'm Bobby Derie and I used to write for Shadowrun. Several months back I terminated all my contracts with Catalyst Game Labs, the current license holders of Shadowrun, and withdrew all of my drafts for upcoming products.

--- End quote ---

Mind if I ask why? If you do mind, no worries, but I'm curious since that seems like a lot of work to pull.

Thanks either way.

- Wordhawk

Critias:

--- Quote from: Wordhawk on ---
--- Quote from: Ancient History on ---For everybody who doesn't know me, I'm Bobby Derie and I used to write for Shadowrun. Several months back I terminated all my contracts with Catalyst Game Labs, the current license holders of Shadowrun, and withdrew all of my drafts for upcoming products.

--- End quote ---

Mind if I ask why? If you do mind, no worries, but I'm curious since that seems like a lot of work to pull.

Thanks either way.

- Wordhawk

--- End quote ---
Oh boy.

Enin:

--- Quote from: Critias on ---
--- Quote from: Wordhawk on ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks either way.

- Wordhawk

--- End quote ---
Oh boy.

--- End quote ---

On a table you see a can with a label saying "worms".

Next to the can is a can opener.

Lansdren:
Legacy flame wars are not cool

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version