NEWS

Current Playable Shadowrun: Chicago Missions

• 30 Replies

The Masked Ferret

• Chummer
  • CDT Special Agent
« Reply #15 on: <05-29-15/0026:28> »
There are several. I will put them together and post the update this weekend.
SpeechThoughtMatrix/E-mail/TextingAstralSub-vocal

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #16 on: <06-01-15/0046:30> »
Tennessee Suite Series (Origins 2015 release)
CMP 2015-01:  Copperhead Road
CMP 2015-02:  Rolling on the River
CMP 2015-03:  Cinco de Mayo in Memphis
CMP 2015-04:  Leaving' Tennessee

Deadly Competition Series (GenCon 2015 release)
CMP 2015-05:  Carrying the Torch
CMP 2015-06:  Opening Ceremonies
CMP 2015-07:  Citius Altius Fortius
CMP 2105-08:  Closing Ceremonies

SR LARP (GenCon 2015)
No Man's Land
Ray Rigel
Former Shadowrun Missions Developer and Event Coordinator
Catalyst Demo Team

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #17 on: <06-01-15/0057:55> »
Oh, I nearly forgot to mention our "new" events.  Thanks to player and GM feedback, we've split Welcome to the Sixth World into two separate events.

Into the Shadows:  a two (2) hour character creation session with four (4) players and one GM.  You will earn karma and nuyen (albeit not much).  Designed for players who wish to make a character.

The First Taste:  a two (2) hour "one shot" for six (6) players and pre-generated characters (or that brand new character from your Into the Shadows session).  NOTE:  karma and nuyen only count once for any given character.  Designed for those who just want to play Shadowrun, but don't want to commit to making a character.

We hope you will enjoy the new events and feedback is always welcome and appreciated!
Ray Rigel
Catalyst Demo Team

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #18 on: <06-01-15/0818:45> »
Any more news on when we can expect to see more CMPs in release? Down here in the deep south of the US of A (Murica!) there aren't any convention games held that I'm aware of.

The Masked Ferret

• Chummer
  • CDT Special Agent
« Reply #19 on: <06-01-15/1256:02> »
Any more news on when we can expect to see more CMPs in release? Down here in the deep south of the US of A (Murica!) there aren't any convention games held that I'm aware of.
I am curious - where in the deep south? I know SCARAB offers some in SC and there is (at minimum) Dragon*con in GA.

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #20 on: <06-01-15/1304:27> »
I'm more than 800 miles from Atlanta and over 1000 miles from Columbia, unfortunately. No registered Shadowrun CDTs in all of Texas as far as I'm aware, so I've relegated myself to the fact that I'll be playing CMPs when they're released to the general public.

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #21 on: <06-01-15/1512:11> »

FYI, there are three active Shadowrun Agents in TX.  One in Fort Worth, one in Keller, and another in Ravenna.  You can check www.catalystdemos.com to see when and where they are running events.

There are two conventions coming up in Fort Worth and Grapevine, where we will have Shadowrun events.

Besides the CDT player website, you can also follow me on Twitter @sinthalix since I try to post every convention listed in the CDT website.

As to your actual question, I have no clue when the next CMP series will be published.  They are available to CDT Agents to run at non-convention locations (at least all through 2014).  CMP 2015s will be released to CDT Agents for non-convention use the day after GenCon 2015.
Ray Rigel
Catalyst Demo Team

The Masked Ferret

• Chummer
  • CDT Special Agent
« Reply #22 on: <06-02-15/1718:33> »
I updated the post. I know that I need to get the 4 new regular mods that will be at the conventions this year - am I missing anything else?

The Masked Ferret

• Chummer
  • CDT Special Agent
« Reply #23 on: <06-16-15/1010:22> »
List updated to include rest of summer con modules.
Updated page on Link.

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
  • Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey
« Reply #24 on: <06-25-15/1006:51> »
Origins 2014 had a LARP called "Abandoned Assets". I recall the previous year had one but I do not recall the name or if it was 5th edition.

-k

The Masked Ferret

• Chummer
  • CDT Special Agent
« Reply #25 on: <06-25-15/1344:16> »
Origins 2014 had a LARP called "Abandoned Assets". I recall the previous year had one but I do not recall the name or if it was 5th edition.
-k
Updated thread with this info.

mccosco

• Newb
« Reply #26 on: <03-30-16/2254:20> »
How does one go about getting copies of the Chicago Missions?

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #27 on: <03-31-16/0742:21> »
How does one go about getting copies of the Chicago Missions?

In order to make it easy for you to find where you might purchase official published material, the titles in Appendix B are hyperlinked to their product page on Battlecorps.

If you're looking for unpublished material, you are welcome to join the Catalyst Demo Team and become a minion to the Teutonic Overlord and his Lead RPGs Agent, Erzherzog Volbrecht.
Ray Rigel
Catalyst Demo Team

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #28 on: <04-01-16/2052:03> »
As an FYI, SMH 2016-01 UnCONventional Warfare was released today (free) and is a legal Mission.  It can be downloaded here:  http://cdn.shadowruntabletop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/SMH-2016-01-UnCONventional-Warfare.pdf?c1abe8

It will be added to Appendix B with the next FAQ release.
Ray Rigel
Catalyst Demo Team

Dinendae

• Ace Runner
« Reply #29 on: <04-02-16/0522:19> »
... and become a minion to the Teutonic Overlord...

Lofwyr? ;D