NEWS

Licenses

• 5 Replies

Devil

• Omae
« on: <09-18-10/2320:57> »
Well it says you need one for each type of item or activity. That can be taken a number of ways. Should I have a Cyberware License, a Concealed Carry License, A Firearms License, an Ammo License and so on? Or should I have a Ruger Super Warhawk License, a Muscle Replacement License, and so on? Is there anywhere in the rules where it states this stuff?

So this is something I've been trying to figure out, but have not been able to find the answers.

Do you just have one license for every grenade or do you have a specific license for like... flash bangs?
Do you have a firearms license, a pistol license, a heavy pistol license, a ruger super warhawk license?
Do you have a cyberware license or a muscle replacement license?

Just as examples.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <09-19-10/0103:07> »
I'd say you'd need a license for each 'type' of weapon, i.e. Light Pistols, Heavy Pistols, etc. For grenades, I'd just put it as a single "Demolitions" license for all explosives. Finally, for augmentation, I'd again keep it somewhat general to Cyberware/Bioware/Genetech/Nanotech licenses.

Medicineman

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <09-19-10/0256:03> »
like Fastjack says
a general License for types of Weapons
Additional a "carry concealed Licence" maybe a NRA Member Licence,a Bodyguard Licence...?
a Drivers Licence comes (in my Games) automatically with a Skill of 1 .
Since Licences are connected to a certain SIN if you Burn this SIN the Licences are also burned

with a burning Dance
Medicineman
http://english.bouletcorp.com/2013/08/02/the-long-journey/
---------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1V7fi5IqYw
---------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RYlAPjyNm8

Bradd

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <09-20-10/0446:01> »
This is something that can easily vary by jurisdiction too (and don't forget that your licenses are probably only valid where they were "issued").

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <09-20-10/1828:48> »
Or now with each corp having its property a sovereign nation your Seattle carry concealed permit might well mean nothing inside the Aztechnology pyramid or Ares compound 
"Walking through walls isn't tough..... if you know where the doors are."
"It's not being seen that is the trick."

Walks Through Walls

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #5 on: <09-20-10/1915:30> »
Or now with each corp having its property a sovereign nation your Seattle carry concealed permit might well mean nothing inside the Aztechnology pyramid or Ares compound 
Well, of course! Same as going to Council Island requires a passport and/or visa...