NEWS

Welcome!

• 772 Replies

Xabulba

• Newb
  • E Pluribus Weirdum
« Reply #225 on: <09-27-11/0831:37> »
Newb on the block just saying hi.

Found you guys while looking for resources for an upcoming SR4 pbp I'm running on another website. I liked the overall tone of this website so I decided to register and make myself known. So if someone can point me to the forum(s) that have pointers on running SR4 as a pbp I'd be appreciate it.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #226 on: <09-27-11/1242:26> »
Newb on the block just saying hi.

Found you guys while looking for resources for an upcoming SR4 pbp I'm running on another website. I liked the overall tone of this website so I decided to register and make myself known. So if someone can point me to the forum(s) that have pointers on running SR4 as a pbp I'd be appreciate it.

Not really any threads on pointers, but we have a ton of games going on over in the PbP Sub-Forum. If you read through a few, you can get a feel for how they are being run.

Jagger

• Newb
« Reply #227 on: <09-27-11/1315:31> »
> Eureka! (translation: Rad!) Finally made it to Jackpoint. I discovered Shadowrun a few years ago, but have yet to fully immerse myself in the shadows. Got a ton of legwork to wade through before my first mission, so I better get to it.
Catch you on the streets, chummer.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #228 on: <09-27-11/1351:11> »
Well, he's got the lingo right.  ;D

Welcome aboard Jagger!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

bigity

• Omae
« Reply #229 on: <09-27-11/1413:31> »
*groan* One reference or comment with the new guy and his moves in it and I'm killing some folks.

Jagger

• Newb
« Reply #230 on: <09-27-11/2217:37> »
Thanks, I'll try to not screw up...too much.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #231 on: <09-28-11/1158:54> »
Oh, never mind them.  I screw up all the time and I'm still here and haven't been Banhammered.

Somehow.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #232 on: <09-28-11/1250:57> »
Oh, never mind them.  I screw up all the time and I'm still here and haven't been Banhammered.

Somehow.
Yet. :P

Jagger

• Newb
« Reply #233 on: <09-28-11/1359:01> »

Somehow.
I don't discourage easily, but thanks.

Malex

• Omae
  • Hoy!
« Reply #234 on: <10-02-11/2123:03> »

Somehow.

I REMEMBER THAT!!

Ooops, broke the oath of silence.
Look past the lies, and all the scary stuff that remains is the truth.

Lichtbringer

• Newb
« Reply #235 on: <11-03-11/0837:01> »
Newbie to the forum and to shadowrun itself here. I hope to find place where I can ask a lot of stupid questions without getting lynched. Most of them Rigger/drone related, but also quite a few about SR in general.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #236 on: <11-03-11/0844:56> »
Welcome! Feel free to ask away. There are no stupid questions, only dead 'runners.

Lichtbringer

• Newb
« Reply #237 on: <11-03-11/0903:31> »
Thanks but those question belong in the right forum/threads and not this one, right? (Currently looking for the best places to ask the different questions)

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #238 on: <11-03-11/0907:53> »
Thanks but those question belong in the right forum/threads and not this one, right? (Currently looking for the best places to ask the different questions)
Correct. ;)

Keita

• Omae
  • Between darkness and light.
« Reply #239 on: <11-12-11/1759:01> »
Hi!  :) I'm not new to Shadowrun - at least, not to the Shadowrun universe.  :P A certain Prime Runner *cough* CanRay *cough* dragged me into it kicking and screaming...and then kept showing me stuff from here, usually presaged by the phrase "thought you might find this interesting".  :P Damn him, he's usually right. So here I am. I've never played Shadowrun, or any other RPG for that matter, but since he showed me Shadowrun, I've done some fanfiction and created several characters that I use in my stories. Yeah...I actually use the character creation system to create fanfic characters, and have been known to roll for them as I write... ::) So yeah...here I am. Hi!
"There are always consequences to our actions. We all must face what we have done, and submit to the justice of the pack. It may be that you will have to run alone from now on, but you cannot begin to fix what you broke without admitting that you broke it." - Madrecita's animal twin.