KS - Clear Map Grids

• 4 Replies

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« on: <06-20-15/0022:32> »
Lads over on Critical Glitch posted this link on FB:

Clear Map Grids

Seems  like a really cool idea...worth a look. ;)

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
  • Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey
« Reply #1 on: <06-20-15/0834:16> »
I remember playing a game in the past where the GM had a hex grid printed on a 24"x36" piece of acetate by a print shop. Dunno how much that cost. Come to think of it, my old Forgotten Realms box set came with a couple of map grids printed on clear 8.5"x11" sheets.

These seem a bit fancier. I hope they come in bigger than the tabloid size mentioned.

-k

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <06-27-15/2308:44> »
On one hand seems really good as I can place it over other maps...

On the other hand... I have no other maps so would need to be buying/printing them and there's so little of them that would be applicable for Shadowrun.
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <06-28-15/2206:26> »
Love Arcknight's work. Their Fantasy Map Pack is 140 11x17 maps on 70 dry erase pages and they will print any grid you want on each map. Even built a special print file for me to place squares on all interiors and hexes on all exteriors. The Flat Pack Miniatures look to be another home run but the artwork is taking a bit longer than I would like. I love the idea of cutting out individual items (street, buildings, trees, rivers) then laying them however you want and placing a single, unified grid over the whole thing.

11x17 clear grids are nice. I think I'll ask if they can do a 3'x5' sheet to fit in the well of my games table.

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <07-01-15/2324:21> »
Keep your wows open as this months them or focus for Kickstarter is gaming.