« Reply #60 on: <02-23-11/1843:51> »
Vera.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Rockopolis

• Omae
  • Severe Shadowrun Addiction
« Reply #61 on: <02-23-11/2038:27> »
Take an Enfield AS-7, give it a Smartlink and an Underbarrel Shiwase Blazer Flamethrower.  Strip out the Laser Sight and add a Sling (if that's allowed for this one).  Personalize the Grip and add a Foregrip.  Small Firing Selection Change to add FA, Extended Drum 50 or 100 rd, and Melee Hardening.
Good close quarters clearance.  MSRP 5355¥

7P, -1, SA/BF/FA, 100rd Drum
6P(fire), -, SS, 4 shot tank

A large amount of money goes into the extended Drum; it might be better to drop that idea, perhaps with the full auto, and invest it elsewhere, or just save money.  Might want to consider the use the Aztechnology A3, back tank model for extra...firepower.

A Mortimer Trafalgar Gun Cane, with Custom Look II.  The only gun a Face needs.  They just brandish it, and...Respect.
Shadowrunners are reminded that the Fashion Police are a real organization and will they will be deployed at the first sign of defiance.
Mossy the Mentat Looking for a game.

Charybdis

• Ace Runner
  • If it's last name is Dragon, first name Great: RUN
« Reply #62 on: <02-23-11/2044:13> »
Take an Enfield AS-7, give it a Smartlink and an Underbarrel Shiwase Blazer Flamethrower.  Strip out the Laser Sight and add a Sling (if that's allowed for this one).  Personalize the Grip and add a Foregrip.  Small Firing Selection Change to add FA, Extended Drum 50 or 100 rd, and Melee Hardening.
Good close quarters clearance.  MSRP 5355¥
Teflon Flechette will negate the need for that Flamethrower...
Why not throw in an Underbarrel GL instead?
'Too much is never enough'

Current PC: Free Spirit (Norse Shamanic)
'Names are irrelevant. Which fake ID do you want me to quote from?'

Phreak Commandment V:
If Thou Be In School, Strive To Get Thine Self Good Grades, For The Authorities Well Know That Scholars Never Break The Law

Rockopolis

• Omae
  • Severe Shadowrun Addiction
« Reply #63 on: <02-23-11/2049:57> »
Is Teflon Flechette something from War?  I don't have that one.  I just happen to like flamethrowers.  How about a grenade launcher with an underbarrel flamethrower...or an underbarrel grenade launcher?  Hmm...I'll have to work on that in a sec...my original goal was to not go with something outrageously over the top...so much for keeping it affordable.
Shadowrunners are reminded that the Fashion Police are a real organization and will they will be deployed at the first sign of defiance.
Mossy the Mentat Looking for a game.

Loki

• Omae
« Reply #64 on: <02-23-11/2054:09> »
Ruger Thunderbolt with integral smartlink
Accessories: gas vent 3 (barrel slot), device mount (top slot)
Mods: high power chambering, fire mode selection FA, skinlink, personalized grip, extended clip, trigger removal

You can drop 2 bursts of 9p -2 with 1 recoil or go balls out for 16p -2 and 5 recoil.

The device mount I'd put a hand held sensor with ultrawide radar and a laser range finder on, in most cases.
« Last Edit: <03-08-11/1751:21> by Loki »

Charybdis

• Ace Runner
  • If it's last name is Dragon, first name Great: RUN
« Reply #65 on: <02-23-11/2055:46> »
Is Teflon Flechette something from War?  I don't have that one.  I just happen to like flamethrowers.  How about a grenade launcher with an underbarrel flamethrower...or an underbarrel grenade launcher?  Hmm...I'll have to work on that in a sec...my original goal was to not go with something outrageously over the top...so much for keeping it affordable.
Teflon Flechette is indeed from War....and is Flechette that DOESN'T double the armour rating of the target....so is very nasty stuff, especially in a FA weapon.

I'm a big fan of Flamthrowers, but the range is a bit dinky....

Having the Flechette gives you a nice close-Mid-range damage spread (pretty much an AoE attack), with the GL giving you AoE from 10m onwards :)

Not bad for a shotgun :)
'Too much is never enough'

Current PC: Free Spirit (Norse Shamanic)
'Names are irrelevant. Which fake ID do you want me to quote from?'

Phreak Commandment V:
If Thou Be In School, Strive To Get Thine Self Good Grades, For The Authorities Well Know That Scholars Never Break The Law

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #66 on: <02-23-11/2229:54> »
A Mortimer Trafalgar Gun Cane, with Custom Look II.  The only gun a Face needs.  They just brandish it, and...Respect.
Slitch better have his nuyen!

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Henker

• Newb
  • Mystic Adept
« Reply #67 on: <02-25-11/1638:06> »
On the opposite side, the colt manhunter is the bane of one of my character since 3rd edition... My character has never achieved a  hit with this gun. that is my "worst gun ever" ;)
Eighth and final rule: if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight

Octopus

• Newb
« Reply #68 on: <02-28-11/1019:17> »
Hi I was wondering about the Warhawk mounted as the underbarrel weapon to another warhawk. Since it's a pistol, isn't there no underbarrel mount on a warhawk, making this impossible?

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #69 on: <02-28-11/1132:27> »
Hi I was wondering about the Warhawk mounted as the underbarrel weapon to another warhawk. Since it's a pistol, isn't there no underbarrel mount on a warhawk, making this impossible?

I have run with his gun, built from scratch, it's GM Discretion.

Octopus

• Newb
« Reply #70 on: <02-28-11/1146:57> »
Hmm, okay. I was trying to figure out what you would mount the warhawk to if there is no underbarrel mount on pistols:

Core Rulebook, p. 311:

Pistols (including machine pistols) have a top mount and a barrel mount. SMGs, all rifles, and heavy weapons have a top mount, barrel mount, and underbarrel mount.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #71 on: <02-28-11/1236:47> »
The thing is we have under barrel laser sights on pistols nowadays and in arsenal it only specifies a larger weapon cant be fitted as an under barrel weapon.

Inarai

• Newb
« Reply #72 on: <03-01-11/0504:37> »
Hmm, okay. I was trying to figure out what you would mount the warhawk to if there is no underbarrel mount on pistols:

Core Rulebook, p. 311:

Pistols (including machine pistols) have a top mount and a barrel mount. SMGs, all rifles, and heavy weapons have a top mount, barrel mount, and underbarrel mount.

Technically, Underbarrel Weapon is a mod and as far as I can tell doesn't use accessory slots in the first place, making this a non-issue.  See Arsenal for mod rules, but what this basically means is that you're not attaching the underbarrel weapon to the bottom of the firearm, but rather building it into the firearm.  It is not an attachment, but an actual piece of the weapon.  Modifications are restricted based on a number of slots - every weapon being assumed to have 6, and different modifications using a different number thereof - which have absolutely no descriptor of location.  The underbarrel weapons does not use the underbarrel accessory mount, it actually uses 3 modification slots.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #73 on: <03-01-11/0513:52> »
Here you go:

That's a 20-Round 7mm Pinfire Revolver from the Mid-19th Century.

The French made some really weird firearms.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

raggedhalo

• Omae
« Reply #74 on: <03-01-11/0524:59> »
Flechette that DOESN'T double the armour rating of the target....

Flechette doesn't double armour.  It adds +5 to their armour, which is very rarely double.
Joe Rooney
Freelancer (Missions and otherwise: here's my stuff, plus CMP 2011-05 Burn Notice)

My Obsidian Portal profile