NEWS

Hero Lab - Sale

• 5 Replies

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« on: <11-22-14/0852:43> »
Currently Lone Wolf is running their 20th Anniversary Sale. For those of you with HL 4e, some nice discounts if you'd like to upgrade to the 5e data sets. They also have the complete 4e data set on sale for $60.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #1 on: <11-22-14/0855:56> »
Tempting, so tempting...
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <11-22-14/1013:34> »
 ;)

Not so much for me, as I've already got all the data sets. Would have been nice if there was a package for those completely new to HL/SR5, but again, not really applicable to me. If they had a pre-order fifth future sets, I would have been all over those though. 8)

Jamelfr

• Chummer
  • Nerps for beer. Nerps for president.
« Reply #3 on: <11-25-14/1953:20> »
Slightly out topic, but maybe not thread worthy.

The Hero Lab sale does not apply to the books I want, unfortunately. Are there usually big sales on other sites (Drivethru, etc.) soon, around this time of the year (Black Friday / December)?

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <11-25-14/2035:27> »
Sometimes...I believe that there is a sale on DTRPG going on right now, but nothing like their big sales in the summer...can't remember if they go one for Christmas. Paizo has a PDF sale going on right now, but, a limited selection and only their product.

Jamelfr

• Chummer
  • Nerps for beer. Nerps for president.
« Reply #5 on: <11-25-14/2106:17> »
Sometimes...I believe that there is a sale on DTRPG going on right now, but nothing like their big sales in the summer...can't remember if they go one for Christmas. Paizo has a PDF sale going on right now, but, a limited selection and only their product.

Yeah, I do remember the big sale last summer: I was recently coming back to the setting only recently and seeing that big sale made me happy hehe.

Prizes on DTRPG seems lower than Paizo even now. I guess I'll check some of the items already discounted on DTRPG and maybe there will be more discounts this weekend. Thanks!