NEWS

Suggested Download

• 6 Replies

Longshot23

• Omae
« on: <02-26-12/0413:33> »
Quite a few years ago now, the SR website had a download of the 'And So It Came to Pass' intro from the SR3 'core' book.

I realise that 6WA might make that sort of write-up superfluous, but I think making the 'A History Lesson for the Reality Impaired' section from the SR4/4A core book an available download would be a good idea.  As a(nother) way of getting new players in, it could be a handout.  Maybe just with text and sidebars.

Opinions?

Wolfboy

• Omae
  • life sucks, deal with it
« Reply #1 on: <02-26-12/1958:21> »
makes sense, though i agree that 6WA makes it pretty useless, putting it out there as a free hook might would get some new blood
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the difference.

Suicide is never the answer, now homicide on the other hand, that has posibilities.

7.62 Russian, when it absolutely has to be done under budget

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #2 on: <02-27-12/0108:11> »
When I forcedbrowbeatcoercedtoldencouraged my current D&D group to try Shadowrun for a change of pace, I started off by printing up copies of the History Lesson for the Reality Impaired to get them hooked.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <02-27-12/0859:07> »
Um... You mean this?

Yeah, but that's still the SR3 version <salute to Captain Chaos>.  I think it should be changed to the equivalent SR4 version, which has a few more years and details, and made available as a download, either HTML or PDF.

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #5 on: <02-27-12/0949:21> »
*pours a 40 out for the Cap*
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #6 on: <02-27-12/1209:53> »
*pours a 40 out for the Cap*
*Joins You*
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11