NEWS

Boston Adventures ?

• 4 Replies

belaran

• Omae
« on: <10-03-16/0922:42> »
Hi,

On a pretty cool google maps of Boston / NEMA, some places mentions description coming from "Boston Adventures". Is this a shadowrun sourcebook I am somehow missing ? Or a section of a book ? I can't really pinpoint from which book those reference are comings...

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #1 on: <10-03-16/1034:51> »
Probably "Boston: Lockdown"?

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <10-03-16/1043:01> »
On the map there reference to Boston : Lockdown (that I have) and Boston Adventures. And those references does not match the content of Boston: Lockdown.

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #3 on: <10-03-16/1551:54> »
Boston Adventures is a PDF that you could get with the Deluxe Edition of the Shadowrun Chronicles video game. I don't think it's available elsewhere.
It's written by the same author as the Lockdown sourcebook and contains a quick description of Boston and two adventures taking place during the Lockdown ("D-WAG Knickers" and "Supply and Demand"), that can be used with the SR5 Quick Start Rules.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <10-03-16/1657:15> »
Gosh ! Thanks a ton, this file has been stupidly waiting, hidden on my hard drive since I've bought the game....