NEWS

[DTRPG/RPGNow/OBS] - Description Typos - Bundles?

• 3 Replies

trechriron

• Newb
  • Bard, Dreamer & RPG Enthusiast
« on: <09-10-15/1829:04> »
Hello CGL Chummers!

Just a couple things about your offerings on DTRPG/RPGNow/OBS;

1) There are a plethora of smashed words in the descriptions of many 5e products and some "useful for any version" products. I just added some $400 of all the 5e books to a wishlist and a handful of others and noticed these smashed words everywhere. I think there may be a formatting issue with italics that hoses a space. I'm guessing some kind of interference from Technomancers, but you didn't hear that from me [username logged DORKX].

2) When you want to drop a TON of cred on a whole line of products...  A couple bundles here or there might be nice. Maybe a small discount for nabbing so much Wiz glitter all at once? Just saying. :-) [check your account. you have no money anyways.] GAH.

P.S. 5e is the beez kneez of Shadowruneeez. Slick as a gold-plated Ares Predator. I am AMAZED at all the stuff you have produced so far.

Peace out.
Trentin C Bergeron
Bard, Dreamer & RPG Enthusiast
My Blog - trechriron.me

trechriron

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <09-10-15/1833:40> »
One more little nitpic.  Could there be a 5th Edition filter for the system? That would be a nice help to filter out all the new shiny stuff.

Thanks,
Trentin C Bergeron
My Blog - trechriron.me

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <09-10-15/2019:51> »
Not sure about the descriptions...never noticed that on DTRPG.

There is a filter for 5e though:

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/2216/Catalyst-Game-Labs/subcategory/4328_10253/Shadowrun-Fifth-Edition

trechriron

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <09-11-15/1312:39> »
When you select "Rule System", then Shadowrun, the only "sub" selections are 3rd and 4th. I think for consistency and ease of use, 5th should be under the same sub-list. Makes it easier. :-)
Trentin C Bergeron
My Blog - trechriron.me