NEWS

new game, checking for interest

• 150 Replies

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #105 on: <09-25-16/0301:43> »
@mercy sure that's fine.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #106 on: <09-25-16/0305:02> »
Cook.  Character is up on OP.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Overbyte

• Omae
« Reply #107 on: <09-25-16/0348:51> »
wha'ts your OP name?

larsb888_1
Nothing is foolproof. Fools are so ingenious.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #108 on: <09-25-16/0359:34> »
ah, I sent it to Larsb888, he had the same picture as you and everything
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #109 on: <09-25-16/0423:17> »
@mercy the character on OP has 5 unused skill points and is over on attributes by 2 and still lists the 15 karma leftover.  Please list what karma is spent on so I don't have to guess.

Overbyte

• Omae
« Reply #110 on: <09-25-16/0442:06> »
ah, I sent it to Larsb888, he had the same picture as you and everything

Yah.. I made that one.. then deleted cause I couldn't get some stuff to work. Or thought I couldn't.
So my new one got the _1 on it.

I copied my char over, and I added a couple things. I don't think you'll mind but they are:

Colt Agent Special w/ Concealable Holster and 10 Hollow point rounds (good to have a concealable pistol)
2 extra clips for both shotguns (so I can swap ammo easily)
Handheld Sensor Housing - Rating 3 w/Cyberware Scanner, MAD Scanner and Nanoscanner   (figured it went with the med skills, mostly I wanted the cyberware scanner, but you get 3 in the housing basically for free I guess? I can't figure that out exactly but they are 0 cost on Chummer)

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #111 on: <09-25-16/0506:11> »
You were right about the skill points as I did not copy over the Impersonation 5.  I have listed the karma expenditures as 15 for the qualities Biocompatibility (5) and Restricted Gear (10), then the 15 I get from negative qualities was spent for Logic 2 (10) and Gear (5).

I lowered my Charisma back to 4 to reflect that I think I confused you on the expenditures and you told me to add another 15 karma.  I am sorry for the confusion.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #112 on: <09-25-16/1330:39> »
Posted my char in OP.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #113 on: <09-25-16/1436:21> »
OK.  Added a short bio on the OP character sheet.  Please let me know if you need me to change anything.  I look forward to trying this out.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #114 on: <09-25-16/1553:00> »
lol Killdare is using the same pic as Spokane, my bounty hunter in Stormy Waters.  I might have to make you change that.  =P

Pics for characters are encouraged to help me visualize them in my world.  I won't require them, but there may be bonuses for them as well as RP, humor and trickseyness.

Which reminds me bonus +1K for Ennui for calling Gunderson out and getting away with it.  +1k for Sky for RP.

Overbyte

• Omae
« Reply #115 on: <09-25-16/1607:34> »
lol Killdare is using the same pic as Spokane, my bounty hunter in Stormy Waters.  I might have to make you change that.  =P

I've been looking for something else, but that was the closest since it has a Long Coat and something that resembles a shotgun.
I really wanted something with a red cross on it.. still looking. :)

BTW, I made some very small tweaks when I x-fer'd to OP. I discovered my contacts were Avail 10 so I removed the Visual Enhancement and dropped them to Rating 2.
Used the cash for some Gel Rounds, Some Cram (so I can change up my drugs and not get addicted.. after all.. I'm a doc.. I know how use drugs properly  :) ), and I dropped my 1 point in Intimidation.
I have to admit.. I'm a serial char-tweaker.  :)

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #116 on: <09-25-16/1610:17> »
Small changes are fine up to your first post.  After that I need to okay them.  I'll try to RP in some type of training montage or something when spending Karma.

Overbyte

• Omae
« Reply #117 on: <09-25-16/1617:55> »
Small changes are fine up to your first post.  After that I need to okay them.  I'll try to RP in some type of training montage or something when spending Karma.

Yah. I saw you mentioned that in a previous post so I figured it would be OK. And I wanted to fix the contacts availability issue.
I can't decide if Gel Rounds or Stick 'n Shocks are better.. so giving myself options. :)
Oh yah.. I picked up a Firearms license and Conceal Carry License.

Question.. Do I need a separate Commlink to broadcast my Fake Sin? Or can I just switch between real and fake on same Commlink?

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #118 on: <09-25-16/1655:01> »
You can swap them out but it requires a reboot, so it's not something you can do on the fly...it might be better to have a seperate one.

Overbyte

• Omae
« Reply #119 on: <09-25-16/1657:26> »
You can swap them out but it requires a reboot, so it's not something you can do on the fly...it might be better to have a seperate one.

Guess I better get a job.  ;)