NEWS

Panzerknacker Sidethread

• 204 Replies

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #30 on: <10-21-16/0110:27> »
"I knew it", bnc answers with a wide grin. "Never had that case, though"
She doesn't say any more on the topic, making it impossible to determine for Anna what's going on inside her mind. Instead, she just stands there another second, a grin on her face, then turns around, kneels, and opens a suitcase.

"Any color you can recommend for that dress?"
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #31 on: <10-21-16/0422:41> »
Anna stood and looked at bnc, she felt vulnerable and confused.... "I knew it" was not one of the replies she expected. That question feltl delicate and admitting that she was attracted to the young decker, that was not easy for her. Anna wanted to say something about that grand deflection but by the time she could say something, bnc was already searching her suitcase. "Definitely Black" she answered without hesitation. Although bnc was in her underwear, Anna seemed to be the one that felt naked at that moment. 

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #32 on: <10-21-16/1250:39> »
When bnc had turned her back on Anna to rummage in her suitcases, she grinned despite herself. Guess we're even now, honey. I'm on top now.

"Hmm... let's see. Black's my favourite, sweet meat. Quite a collection there. Ooh, that red one's a bit kinky, don't ya think? Ah, right, there we go..."
She looks over her shoulder and sees Anna still standing in the middle of the room. "C'mon, get yourself comfortable."
She takes out three sets of underwear. None is what you would call lingerie de luxe, but most of them are bought to be seen by someone else than bnc herself. "Y'wanna see my favourite? 's a wiz toy, that one, check. Wifi-controlled fabric. Consists of micro-plates that flip on command. Effect is, I can load a pattern on which points it's gonna be opaque - or transparent. The dudes love it, for sure! 'least, I do."
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #33 on: <10-21-16/1317:27> »
Anna dived into bnc's bed and said softly "Show me what you got, sexy." to that point Anna  was uncertain if bnc was actually interested or was just playing on her emotions, but she was gorgeous so, Anna enjoyed herself.  "Definitely show me your favorite... but give some love to that red one as well" Shortly after she adds, "It sound corny but I always wanted to say that... can you land me a mark on these panties?" she smirked excited. 
« Last Edit: <10-21-16/1508:00> by gilga »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #34 on: <10-21-16/1533:39> »
"Slob's gonna kill me dead.", bnc mutters to herself as she turns around. While she nestles with the bra's clip, she hears Anna's question.
"Sorry. Can I what? I'm not a native, sorry.

She drops her bra in an almost casual motion. Too casual, for Anna's schooled eyes. Then she ducks, displaying clearly the protruding backbone. Rips shine through her pale skin. Yet, under the influence of the spell, the motion is graceful and playful at the same moment. She runs her finger through her hair and immediately (too immediately for ordinary hair) they fall down in a slightly wavery black mane that covers her bare back as she stands before her, stark naked, still turning the back to her.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #35 on: <10-21-16/1550:42> »
Anna observed bnc astonishing... she would have explained that she wanted a kinky play with the fancy panties but bnc's next moves leave her completely breathless. "She has some magic of her own..." thinks Anna, and this adds to the charm "Oh... nevermind that, I... said Anna and she could not complete the sentence, frustrated and barely able to contain her anticipation she said "Just kiss me already". Anna then rose to a seating position, spreading her legs and arms to embrace the breathtaking lady.

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #36 on: <10-21-16/1643:47> »
"Uuhm."
What? Damn, if I tell her now that I was just changing my underwear I'm gonna look like the dumbest kid there's every been. If I don't wanna fall back to my teenage image, I must do something.
Distraction!

Suddenly, the lights go out.
Think fast, bnc. Don't lose superiority here. Take initiative. Create the rules!
Damn, I-

"Anna...", bnc started, heart pounding, voice trembling. "Have you ever heard of ... bananadust? I think this would make me real nice to you..."

If the trogs ever get to know, I'm done for!
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #37 on: <10-21-16/2354:09> »
Anna was surprised that the lights suddenly went off, but it was morning and the place was still nicely lit so she gives it little thought at that moment. She thought "Banana dust right now in the middle of the day? they will never trust me again if I do it. Can be fun when I am not on the clock."

Anna was unaware of the inner conflict bnc was having, to her anything made perfect sense by now. bnc was interested alright.  First she stared at her before the meet, then she boasted in the meet trying to impress her, then was that sexual comment about seeing her without clothes in the meet, then the spell the excitement and now they are supposed to be trying underwear - and that was clearly an excuse to get naked. If Anna had any doubt the strip teasing made bnc's position very clear.
Anna's mind and body were all set in a certain direction and in fact, that was probably her longest foreplay so far.

Anna raised and softly stroked bnc's cheek. She said softly "I really like you bnc, I do not need drugs or spells for that. You are in my mind since I met you, even before I talked to you." She took a deep breath and then said "There is no time for Bananas babe, we can do it later if you still like me after this gig. " she grinned happily and suggested "Why don't you lay back, relax and make a perfect moment with me."
« Last Edit: <10-22-16/0325:21> by gilga »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #38 on: <10-22-16/0326:20> »
"I do. I've never been with a..."
bnc slivers ever so slightly under Anna's gentle touch. She doesn't withdraw, but she doesn't draw any closer either.

Whatcha doin'? She's got you in her perfectly well-manicured, lotion-treated girly-hands. Don't lose it.

bnc doesn't react immediately. Maybe she savors the moment, before she turns around. "We don't have time. I got a shitload of work. Unlike most of us, these 24 hours I am shouldering the main load of work. I can afford..."
Now!
"I'm afraid, the magic of the moment might break any second. I need to work..."

The tension between them tangibly flees slowly, very much like light flees around at sunset. bnc lays her arms around Anna, looks her in the eyes, smiling sadly, and moves closer. She then kisses her on the cheek, lets go off her and turns around.

"You don't have some wiz enchantment to make me a more-than-nova-hot intel hunter, n'est-ce pas", bnc says in a light-business like voice. But Anna is too experienced with people to miss the regret in her tone.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #39 on: <10-22-16/0406:32> »
"I'm afraid, the magic of the moment might break any second. I need to work..."

"I understand" said Anna softly and bit her lower tongue with frustration.

She said in a neutral and a bit quiet voice, still digesting the disappointment. "I have that spell that will enhance all your senses, it can help you find the information you need. I understand that there is a lot on these shoulders."  She said and then casted the improve intuition spell, she did not need a physical gesture as her body was already in contact with bnc's.

"Careful with it, it really enhances all your senses." said Anna and then gently stroked bnc's hand, the touch allowed the young decker to experience her elevated senses for the first time. It also implied the recreational uses of that spell.

"I'll go now, Sprinklers, allow you to focus on your work" she said
« Last Edit: <10-22-16/1355:08> by gilga »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #40 on: <10-22-16/0538:06> »
"Jeez, wait a second. Touch me one more time, please."
A shudder has gone through her body, and bnc was not yet ready to let go off Anna. "Just a couple of seconds. 'tis not a matter of seconds, is it?"

Darn slitch. She knows how ta catch me. Maybe, there is not an á dieu after all. Jesus, mercy, this is way more intense than drugs.

[spoiler]I guess that closes the sidethread for now. Has been fun!
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #41 on: <10-22-16/1401:25> »
Anna stayed a bit and gently stroked bnc's arm softly and sensually, for a short while. She avoided doing anything more sexual because she was not sure how easy it would have been to stop. She enjoyed looking at the young decker, closing her eyes and enjoying the sensation.

Finally, Anna got up and checked herself in the mirror, slightly adjusting her dress and hair. On her way out  she said "Goodbye Sprinklers, I hope you find what you are looking for."

Once in her room Anna set on her bed emotionally and physically aroused and a bit frustrated. "Bloody straight girls... I have a crush on a bloody virgin." She thought and then played her guitar to wash the frustration away. It was nobody's fault.  Anna allowed bnc to enjoy both spells for a while longer but after a while dropped the improve charisma spell as it became too distracting to try and play the guitar and sustain two spells. Anna hoped that when she dropped the improved charisma spell bnc would already be in hot sim, digging the matrix for its secrets.

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #42 on: <02-15-17/0223:22> »
Anna looked at bnc "Already forgot that I was here? Anything with some alcohol will do... I just do not want to think about things. "
She browsed the information with bnc, trying to make up her mind but the young brainiac was too fast for her with her direct neural interface. Eventually, she asked  "So I am going to impersonate that Eve girl? Anything I should watch out for? By the way, was it dangerous to get this information? Because I can help with some things. Make it safer for you."

bnc fetcher her a Pepper Plus and raised it with a questioning look, waiting a moment for approval. After a nod or something from Yael, she shuts the fridge door, tosses the can over to the girl, and makes herself comfortable in the chair again. She was glad that Mike finally managed to get her a basis of operation from which she wouldn't wake up sore every time she was online for more than a short span of time. And only after asked twice or so.

"Woo, so many questions. One at a time, honey. Yes, you are. What do you mean with "help with some things"?
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #43 on: <02-15-17/0326:32> »
sipping though the Pepper+, Yael said "Well you probably remember how I boosted your confidence before and then touched your hand and made you feel it more intensely than you usually do?  I am a mage but I do not know many of the spells people see in trids.  No fireballs or mind control or complex illusions. Not yet, most of the things I know how to do are invisible.

I work hard on my skills and use my magic when I need a bit extra.  For example, when I want to observe things in detail I sometimes improve my intuition.  It makes my mind more flexible and intuitive and I am usually able to sense things that I would otherwise miss.  The same thing can help you spot things in the trix, or notice if someone is hacking you.  Does that makes sense?

Yesterday, at Whitman's I used magic to keep my comlink secure from the other decker. I do not use my magic only for recreational uses, it helps me do things better. I think that it can make you safer when you do your trix work.  The skills are yours and no amount of magic can make a decker out of me for example.  They do augment what you can already do without magic and in some cases push you over the edge.  You can derive similar improvement with mind stimulating drugs - but these have terrible side effects in long term use.  My magic has no such side effects, trust me I am using it for a long time."

« Last Edit: <02-15-17/0331:52> by gilga »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #44 on: <02-15-17/0726:18> »
bnc listens quietly, and intently. She does not interrupt Anna a single time, doesn't even respond immediately after she's finished. Only after a pause, she answers.
"I'm surprised I didn't think of this earlier. I have of course heard of people knowing these kind of spells. I guess I never gave it a thought, because I never knew a spellcaster myself. When you say 'no side effects', I take it you mean: 'no physical side effects'. I can't believe that this way of stimulation is not addictive. Trust me, I know a lot about addiction.
Still ... sharpening my senses might be an ... extravagant experience. I take it you use it for ... well, your hobbies, too, n'est-ce pas?"
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"