Shadowrun Play > Play-by-Post

[6E] PbP Recruitment & OoC

<< < (4/38) > >>

Jack_Spade:
@Aria

noted, wasn't aware of the limit on skills. I'll leave it as a mystic adept without spells though. This is after all a test run ;)

Beta:
I finally bought the rule pdf to better understand how all these pieces fit together.  Working through builds currently, but next two evenings are booked so likely no character sheet until the weekend.

Beta:
Dumb question, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere yet: I think unarmed combat does DV strength/2 based on what I've read on these forums, but the only related reference to that I could find was doing damage after grappling -- where does it give the damage for striking?  Assuming it is strength/2, I'm assuming that, as is the case with grappling, it rounds up?

Aria:
@Beta: that’s all we’ve got to go on for the moment so that’s what I’ve assumed on my generator

ZeroSum:

--- Quote from: Aria on ---I've invited you to the OP page so you should just be able to follow the link from an email...

I'll look at the thread on specializations again, particularly Banshee's comments as he/she wrote the matrix chapter!  But devices would be a fairly safe bet for this run anyway if that's a simple shortcut  ::)

--- End quote ---
Thanks!

I'm in the process of re-writing his backstory as I don't like how the first draft turned out. I've added the character description to Obsidian Portal, however, and as soon as I finish the backstory I'll get that uploaded too.

EDIT:
Oh, and I didn't like the name VoidDragon (too wordy) so I changed it to 0day (zero-day); for those who may not be aware, this is a modern day reference to computer software vulnerabilities that are either unknown to the software vendor, or known but unmitigated, and in both cases ripe for exploitation by third parties. As a Decker who is going to be focusing on using Probe and Backdoor Entry, this seemed rather fitting.

Side-note; the "slug" on Obsidian Portal wouldn't let me use the number 0 as the first character, so on there he's Oday. No big deal, though I'm not really sure what the slug does to be honest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version