Shadowrun Play > Previous Editions

[SR4] House Rules

<< < (2/119) > >>

Wayfinder:
House rule I've used is no contact above a combined rating of 10. So a 6,4 or 4,6 at the highest. This allows for roleplaying advancement of the contact and gives good reason for the GM to restrict unbalancing advanced items from being available too early. The key I've always found to long term gaming is to give players enough to feel rewarded (and have that cool new toy!), but not to let them have all they want.

Troll:

--- Quote from: FastJack on ---

Speaking of which, I still miss Hatchetman.

--- End quote ---

Seconded.

The_Gun_Nut:

--- Quote from: FastJack on ---
Speaking of which, I still miss Hatchetman.

--- End quote ---
He will be missed.  Let's raise a glass to him.

<Drinks scotch>

Turtletron:
Maybe keeping it to charisma x 2BP is a better solution, might give everyone someone they need, but not powerful enough to cause any problems for you in the future. For my part I always give my players one Fixer, usually something around connection 3/loyalty 2, someone who helps newbie shadowrunners but that keeps it business. If they have bought a better fixer, good for them and they can concentrate on buying a contact that can be used for something else, like a fencer to buy things of the smuggler.

FastJack:
Well, with the new Group contacts rules in Runner's Companion, (Cha+Eti)*4 makes it lot easier for Faces to have multiple group contacts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version