Shadowrun Play > Rules and such

Lets make a shifter!

(1/1)

Frankie the Fomori:
I hope with this thread other player/GM's will have a chance to put there diffrent shifter's down for a general tool that fellow runners can draw from.

If you have not already guessed I love playing shifter's and Naga, so I created this one for my first shifter PC and he is still running strong. It is a komodo shape shifter and here is the stats i have worked up on him. He was posted on dumpshock, and they added some good little bits of info to wrap him up,

I found the information in Running Wild for the venom, enhanced smell and I have used the comparison of the bear to find out his Attribute min and max. Going with
Body: 6/11 [15]
Agility: 1/4 [6]
Reaction: 1/5 [7]
Strength: 6/11 [15]
Charisma: 1/4 [6]
Intuition: 1/5 [7]
Logic: 1/5 [7]
Willpower: 1/5 [7]
The BP cost I kept at 80 due to the venom ability.

For the Allergy i have used Coral instead of silver. I used the mineral finder data base and found no silver or gold in the region, but there is a coral reef. There are other types of minerals, but they are for the most part very rare forms and would be hard to come by…thus making the disadvantage of the allergy and vulnerability pretty wasted effect.

Frankie the Fomori:
Anyone willing to help out create a Nile croc shifter?

Edit: yeah I now it may be lame to respond to your own posts. but it may be a leg up on talking to yourself in the mirror?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version