NEWS

Street Grimoire LE pre-order shipment

• 6 Replies

fractallaw

• Newb
« on: <09-26-14/1421:29> »
I realize that this may not be the best place for this, but I've had no luck getting any reply out of Battleshop through any contact email that I've tried and I can't find a contact phone number.

Do people who have pre-ordered the LE bundle of Street Grimoire from Battleshop have it already? If so when did you get it?

My order with battleshop has been in a processing status for weeks, but nothing has shipped.

I'm starting to feel like I've been ripped off.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <09-26-14/1707:29> »
I haven't received mine yet, though I have been away this past week. I've seen it advertised at some of the online shops, so suspect we'll see it soon.

Larsine

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <09-30-14/0859:06> »
I was told a few days ago that mine is waiting at my FLGS, although I won't be able to pick it up until October 10th.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <09-30-14/1129:17> »
Nice. Have never thought of trying to pre-order through my FLGS...might have to give that a go...would definitely save on shipping costs, though no opportunity to bundle for the PDF.

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <09-30-14/1343:44> »
I just have a standing order for anything new on the order lists that is Shadowrun. They may call to ask if I want hard or soft but usury they just place the order. I stop in every other week or so for other things and will confirm thins gas I see them in th blog but it has worked great for me so far.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <10-18-14/1943:56> »
I pinged CGL yesterday and got a note back from Dawn this morning indicating that the books would be shipped to their warehouse this week. Once received, orders will be processed and updated with shipping details.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <11-07-14/1841:52> »
FYI...received my shipping notice today... ;)