NEWS

Updating The Books?

• 18 Replies

adzling

« Reply #15 on: <03-26-19/1119:49> »
hey no one's perfect.

but there's no doubt they are heads and shoulder above catalyst when it comes to giving a damn.

Marcus

• Prime Runner
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #16 on: <04-10-19/2353:07> »
hey no one's perfect.

but there's no doubt they are heads and shoulder above catalyst when it comes to giving a damn.

QFT.
:\
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

Oben

• Newb
« Reply #17 on: <05-20-19/1923:52> »
From my perspective as a paying customer, and given the problems 5e was put out with and the lack of care given by Catalyst after release, it is quite doubtful that I will be spending any of my money on 6e.

However, I am quite willing, and hope to be, proven wrong. If they can even just make 6e into 5e with the holes plugged and problems fixed, I will most certainly drop some ducats on it.

Typhus

• Omae
« Reply #18 on: <08-12-19/1554:02> »
All I know is until and unless there is an official statement from an actual paid CGL rep guaranteeing the book updates will be sent to the PDF as they are done, and the first round does actually hit the PDF, I will be actively advising my groups to avoid this edition.  Too many problems in the text and in some cases in the actual RAI.  I can't advise anyone I know to buy a book that is not usable in it's delivered form, as is the case with 6E.  An apology to the fanbase (and to you folks) would be highly appropriate too.  This thing is an embarrassment worse than 5E.